Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse like you never Experinced!

ForsakenProdigy

ok heres the deal im a noob to forums but im not a noob to touch of death .. like im always on touch of death but i never make any topics but heres my game idea..

ok theres two classes Zombie & Human now this what make this zombie game diffrent from others the horde(zombies) must go and try to salvage humans holdouts, outposts, and cities now your job is to actaully run in there with you and your flesh eating freinds and destroy every one in there event the npc after that the npcs will turn in to zombies and you will be able to buy off of them.

but remeber once it is a zombie outpost ..you must try to keep it like that the humans can strike right back and take it back at any moment .we also decide it would be very boring if te was only 2 classes so w are making in game classes such is that your a human but your class is a X-Cop or something really havent thought of the topic but ..its most defintley going to be in there. we also are making the humans only be able to make houses like little outpost for them and there guild possibly .. now remeber zombies can infect it at any moment. hope you guys like my game idea . and tell me if you would play or if you like the idea … oh yea theres gonna be unlimited quest for both side :D thanks

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/silly/cool_story_brah.jpg)

So basically team pvp with zombies vs. humans with environment takeover?  Sounds fine. Problem is Eclipse doesn't handle guns and cool weapons very well. Also doesn't deal well with various player factions. Nor can Eclipse games usually generate the amount of people required to have balanced team player-vs-player designs, so gameplay winds up suffering.

You basically need a clean stable engine that handles action well, and you need some of the best amatuer graphic and pixel artists you can find to really compete.

yea well ive been updatinf the server like crazy non stop its running beatiful but i tested the gun that i have already paper dolled most of them work its just the RPG's(Bazooka thay cauase a overflow with the server but all of them work exept the ones with Gigantic Explosion such as gernades and molotovs .i have also edited the sever and my own server so the run smothly together .. no the only promblem is is when i up date eclipse server i have to update mine ..

![](http://imgur.com/Y2cQm.jpg)

Type slowly, carefully, and correctly. If you do not have a spell checker installed on your browser switch to [Firefox](http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/firefox.html?from=getfirefox). Please use punctuation correctly and always space after a period. Like. This.

Your idea is fine, but I'd rather not have to decipher whatever mutilated strain of English your writing.

A good zombie game would be nice…

@ForsakenProdigy:

> yea well ive been updatinf the server like crazy non stop its running beatiful but I tested the gun that I have already paper dolled most of them work its just the RPG's(Bazooka thay cauase a overflow with the server but all of them work exept the ones with Gigantic Explosion such as gernades and molotovs .I have also edited the sever and my own server so the run smothly together .. no the only promblem is is when I up date eclipse server I have to update mine ..

jeopardy question: how many servers does it take to run a morpg?

@ForsakenProdigy:

> ok heres the deal im a noob to forums but im not a noob to touch of death .. like im always on touch of death but I never make any topics but heres my game idea..
>
> ok theres two classes Zombie & Human now this what make this zombie game diffrent from others the horde(zombies) must go and try to salvage humans holdouts, outposts, and cities now your job is to actaully run in there with you and your flesh eating freinds and destroy every one in there event the npc after that the npcs will turn in to zombies and you will be able to buy off of them.
>
>   but remeber once it is a zombie outpost ..you must try to keep it like that the humans can strike right back and take it back at any moment .we also decide it would be very boring if te was only 2 classes so w are making in game classes such is that your a human but your class is a X-Cop or something really havent thought of the topic but ..its most defintley going to be in there. we also are making the humans only be able to make houses like little outpost for them and there guild possibly .. now remeber zombies can infect it at any moment. hope you guys like my game idea . and tell me if you would play or if you like the idea … oh yea theres gonna be unlimited quest for both side :D thanks

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/1273432285307.jpg)

ForsakenProdigy:  I love your idea!  I say go for it because if you don't, you'll regret it when someone else does!  The best thing I can tell is that there isn't ONE great game out there that didn't start with ONE creative idea….  Just like yours!  Create you graphics, mod your source/scripts, and make a hell of a game or bore yourself to death trying and if you would like any help with scripting/coding let me know...

I like your idea but you have to consider one thing. How many people will be playing at a time on average? 5-10-15? It's hard to say because you don't know how many people will be interested. With your current idea it might be not as fun IF not many people are online since youre aiming at mostly pvp for the fun factor (im assuming of course). With that in mind, why dont you revamp a little and make it so that all the classes are zombie types, and the guild clans are zombies, who live in groves or something and have the humans all in their cities etc and the goal is to do zombie quests to kill certain humans for bounty and items. This way even if not many people are online you can still enjoy the game without the pvp aspect. Any pvp would be zombie vs zombie. Anyway, that's what I think.