Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Something you'll wanna see…

magezhilo

Took me a few weeks, but I finally got inspired enough by youtube videos of better artists to finish it.

CC
rate: x/10

[![](http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1346/plainsdragon.png)](http://img412.imageshack.us/i/plainsdragon.png/)

@Ghost:

> not a fan of his foot.
>
> and the readability between his left arm and right leg is very low.
> other than that it looks really nice.

Yeah the foot came out a little wierd, but hey I made the thing so it can look however it wants  :azn:

I'm not sure what you mean by readability  :huh:

Oh, and thanks for the criticism. I was waiting for someone to finally say something.

∞/10

holy ducking shit that is the most awesome thing evah!

Yah his foot is a bit wierd but everything else makes up for it!

Good job man how long did it take you to do that? It would've taken me ∞ years

Whoa, WTF. I'm seeing circles. Is that a watermark?

It looks really good, but there are a couple issues. The tree roots look kind of awkward, which makes his foot look weird in turn. As Ghost pointed out, his arm, due to the shadows, blends in, making his leg look a bit odd. His right arm looks like it's sticking out too low, as if its coming from his neck instead of his torso. His anatomy in general is somewhat hard to imagine. His legs are far back, and arms far up, and has a rather long neck. It's a little difficult to imagine from this angle.

Overall, it's just little things like that that detract a bit. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10, with a lot of potential. It's very well done, but has some problems with the flow of the image.

by readability, i mean that the left arm and the right leg blend together too much and it's hard to tell they're not one limb.

I don't think roots have anything to do with the feet, although now that I look at them they look a little cartoony compared to the rest of the image. The problem with the feet though is that the front 2 claws aren't long enough. It looks weird because he's supposed to be monstrous but he's got teeny weiny little feet, plus it would be odd for stability.

Make the 2 claws on the feet stick out more, and pull the back claw further back on his foot.

Also, the right arm does look kind of funny now that I look closer, nothing too blatant though. Also I think the thighs on the hind legs need to come further up to make him look more beastly, but that's just a suggestion.