Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When did you first use a computer?

Colonello

Hey everyone, thought id' start a topic here. Anyway the title pretty much explains everything. When did you first use a computer?

For me I was around 6 or 7 and had an old Windows XP computer. The monitor was one of the old massive ones and was slightly yellow from being in the sun for too long. It didn't run amazingly but since I was a kid and I could still play games on it I really didn't care.  :P

The first computer I used was a windows 3.1 my dad had. I remember images would load pixel by pixel down the screen. Or it would load completed pixelated and slowly unpixel. 

Not to mention when your on dailup you end up masterbating to a lot of half loaded images because your tired of waiting.

Damn im old.

5th grade (They still have the same computers, 6 years later) Brother thought me how to mess with cmd :s the ultimate cd tray virus. Each computer was connected to another so you just would put it there and would end up going to everyone computer when they log in :S

> My story is very similar to Colonello's. My dad got a WIndows XP computer which at the time was super high tech. It had like 1GB of ram. As crap as that computer was I miss it ;(

I still have my first computer. Windows XP with 250 MB of RAM. Although at one point I got an upgrade to 750 MB of RAM :P

Windows 98 was the first computer I used. I used to play education games that I would lend from my local library. First time I ever really went to it on my own was to play PC games from cereal boxes around '01\. I was five or six or so. My interest in computers didn't pick up until '11 though.

Mine would have been an Apple 2\. It was set up at my local library and you would check out games to play, like Frogger or Oregon Trail. Horrible green screen and terrible floppy disks but alas it wasn't mine. I didn't get a computer tell maybe about 4 years ago. to be old and poor lmao…

For me I was 18 and that was 27 years ago. Bought my first computer at Wal-Mart and really awesome 386 for $1400\. I remember Aol had recently started there service so of course I signed up for that. I remember the Sierra network and one of the games was Something Yserbus in the online community. I also had my own BBS system with my super fast 9600 baud modem. Then one of my favorite games I played was The Realm Online which was some time later on around 94 if I remember . Il never forget getting my 56000 modem, and now a day having Cable modem is common place or whatever your connection may be. I remember Dos 3.1 and all the 5.1 and 3.5 floppies back when you had a real Dos prompt lol.

Now days I cant imagine being without my 8 processors and 16 Gigs of ram lol.

Great topic Thanks for taking me back.

I first use Computer when i started to get horny at the age of 12, you'll probably know what kind of things i did xD

PS: If your going to tell that i'm lying, i've been using Game Boy Advance to entertain myself and i don't know computer at the age of 5-10