Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First Marijuana Experience?

Sowtis

**Only for people who have smoked marijuana!**

I just think it is fun to know cause it could be interesting or funny :D

Well anyway for me it was just one time skipping out with my older sister getting high with her friend out of a can at her house.

Also recently I bought a bubbler, still have to name it though.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty interesting story actually.

Back when I was in high school alot of people smoked weed and I never really bothered. I believe the first time was at a sort of mini party dance thing and a couple of guys and my friend went to smoke some weed so I went with them. Once everyone was nice and stoned some people started fighting i got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

this threads just lame.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> I bought some, rolled it in a bible page from the back, lit that shit up in my room and I was baked as duck eating home made taco soup. I was ducking fried for my first time. Now smoke some coked laced weed and tell me a good story. ;].

I aint doing drugs, ever.

Marijuana is not a drug, it is a plant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93jQI_6G5Cw

@Shackles:

> @SoiWilliamSoi:
>
> > I bought some, rolled it in a bible page from the back, lit that shit up in my room and I was baked as duck eating home made taco soup. I was ducking fried for my first time. Now smoke some coked laced weed and tell me a good story. ;].
>
> > I aint doing drugs, ever.
> >
> > Marijuana is not a drug, it is a plant.
>
> AMEN! lol ima pot head AND WHAT!
>
> >! ![](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Hazama_Masame/Pictures%20For%20Gaia/Picture001.jpg)

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> I bought some, rolled it in a bible page from the back, lit that shit up in my room and I was baked as duck eating home made taco soup. I was ducking fried for my first time. Now smoke some coked laced weed and tell me a good story. ;].

Oh wow a bible page, that's really ghetto! XD

I've done snowcaps before, they aren't that great. Capping with hash oil is better (never been into the white myself, expensive and overrated).

@Shackles:

> Marijuana is not a drug, it is a plant.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93jQI_6G5Cw

And so is cocaine and heroin LMAO.

Anyways my first time smoking I didnt feel high since I didnt know what feeling high felt like it took around 3-4 times till i understood the feeling. I was baked good my first time. First time i ever smoked, we smoked 3 fat joints, 3 good size bowls out of a steam roller. When I was laying on couch to fall asleep i just keept staring at the roof and a green grid popped up and little red balls kept bounceing around.

Not the first time to see stuff on pot since weed is a hallucinate.

My first time.. Haha, this is a crazy story. Really long though because I love writing lol.

PS: I am not exactly sure on all of the specifics and small details, I'm just making educated guesses based on what I do remember. (Just to make the story complete.)

This was about like 2 years ago I think. Okay, so me and my 2 friends were at this guy's house I didn't know. There was like 3 people there that I didn't know. Anyways, they pulled out some green plants with little orange hairs in a slightly burnt bag. The aroma of the marijuana intrigued me but confused me all the same. They started smoking out of this huge bong (like 3-4 feet). Eventually, the smoking apparatus got to me. Naturally, being my first time, I had no idea what I was doing. So they had to show me what to do and said it was cute and to not be ashamed. So after thinking about it for a little bit and finally working up the courage to actually take a hit of the bong, I coughed like a maniac which is fine because everyone does (unless you smoke all the time, then you get used to it.. I barely cough anymore).

Anyways, After being naive and stupid I took about 4-5 huge hits out of this massive bong and still didn't feel anything. (It usually takes me longer than anyone else for drugs to hit me but they told me I should feel it immediately so I was skeptical of this new drug. PS: This was not my first experience with drugs, just with Marijuana. I had done Ecstasy and other drugs many times prior to this so I knew that it should take me longer than most people to feel it.) So, I decided to take another 2-3 hits. (That was 2 or 3 more than everyone else and it was my first time). These guys were huge potheads and they were even stoned off their ass with only 5 hits.

And then it hit me. My mind was racing but completely empty. I had taken too much. I felt as if I were going to pass out. My vision started slipping away from me in a long tunnel of gray. My hearing was dissipating inch by inch. I was terrified but relaxed. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there with a blank stare on my face letting my grip of the world I knew slip from underneath me. I could hear my best friend Jaime asking me if I was alright. I couldn't respond. I couldn't even open my mouth to try to respond. I was trapped in my own mind gasping for a breath of normality. (*oh yeah, I later found out this was all caused by my allergic reaction to some anti-depressant thing they snow-capped it with.)

With a group effort, 2 of them hauled me to the bathroom because I said I was going to throw up(?). I had no urge to throw up, nor do I remember saying this. Once we got to the cramped bathroom, I just lay there on the floor thinking "Why did I let them do this to me." I could feel my skin itching and burning. "Why was no one else feeling like this? Why me?" I couldn't see, I couldn't hear. An hour went by and I finally started getting glimpses of my sanity back (My body's allergic reaction finally subsided). I was still extremely stoned and starting to feel good. They told me to come sit down and carried me back to the couch. They gave me a small cup of water and a cigarette. I was feeling really good now. The cigarette really helped.

Next, we decided to go to the pool in my neighborhood. The gate required a key but I couldn't and wouldn't go to my house to retrieve it. So, we decided to hop the gate. Once we got in there, there was quite a few people. We got in the water and I remember looking in the water thinking that underwater was a cartoon and and above water was real. I was extremely intrigued by this trip and started laughing hysterically about it. I told my friends and they just agreed and we continued wading in the water. There was this fat kid of Indian descent next to me. He was going above and below water over and over very slowly. We were just watching him laughing so hard our stomachs hurt. This was the funniest thing I had ever seen. We decided it was Buddha watching us and I remember commenting that Buddha is really funny.

After a hilariously fun day at the pool, I finally started coming down and decided that pot was ducking awesome. (Aside from the allergic reaction to the anti-depressants).

Haha, that's my story :D If you stuck in there long enough to actually read the whole thing, I give you props. I just  wanted to write it all and not miss a single detail.

**Edit: ROFL I thought this was in the adult section :S Whoops.**

@Draken:

> Anyways my first time smoking I didnt feel high since I didnt know what feeling high felt like it took around 3-4 times till I understood the feeling. I was baked good my first time. First time I ever smoked, we smoked 3 fat joints, 3 good size bowls out of a steam roller. When I was laying on couch to fall asleep I just keept staring at the roof and a green grid popped up and little red balls kept bounceing around.
>
> Not the first time to see stuff on pot since weed is a hallucinate.

Pretty much same here, the first time i didnt even really get high. Though i think its also because you start hitting it harder when you smoke weed more often.

My first time smoking anything was at the walk in freezer at pizza hut. I was helping my friend close the store, and a few of our other coworkers showed up for an after hours poker party. A few of them went in the walk in to smoke so I went in to just talk with them. I guess I got second hand high, because I never had any intention of smoking pot ever. They offered me their bong, and I tried some… they were impressed with how well i handled not smoking anything ever. So after that my friend loaded up some chronic i guess... and gave me the first hit... Well that didnt go down so easily so I coughed back into the bong and blew all the chronic out of the bowl and all over the floor.... needless to say he wasnt to happy XD

I got high my first time... everything was going fast which was the oppsite of what i was expecting pot to do... then it hit me and i turned into a slug. They finished closing the store and we all sat around the cook table to start playing poker. I was so out of it i went and dragged the bench from the front of the store to where they were playing and laid down on it and just stared at them... they started messing with me waving their arms and stuff. Finally I got up and joined them. This guy thought i was still really baked and tried to take me for my money... but i beat him and won $40

After that I only smoked when we had poker parties, or if i would go on a ride along with my friends as they delivered pizzas.

I induced some hydrophonic weed this year, April 20th. This was my first time, and I thought I would feel all tired or hungry- NOT TRUE. I started laughin' like a motherducker. I went to my friend's house and watched Mr. Bean. And laughed. <-THAT is high.

@Shackles:

> I aint doing drugs, ever.
>
> Marijuana is not a drug, it is a plant.

It is a drug though lol. And like draken said, cocaine and heroin both come from plants. The plant cocaine comes from is the same place used for caffeine I'm pretty sure. And Coke was accidental, and free. So I wasn't complaining. It was a one time deal haha.

Citing Katt Williams as a source for weed not being a drug != real research. Drugs are anything that affect your body or mind. Hell, adrenaline and endorphins are classified as drugs, I'm pretty sure, and our body makes those naturally.

I've only smoked once, back in middle school. Small group of friends got together in our super cool secret hideout and smoked a joint. Wasn't even really enough to get high. xD

I had two awesome times smoking…. once i got smoked with a driver, and then went to the movies with my other friends that didnt smoke. we saw some funny movie, that i cant remember but i do remember staring at my friend the whole time.... He was like WTF why are you looking at me!!! I was also laughing at stuff that wasnt even funny and he was honestly freaked out by me...

the other funny time i had we were having a poker party, and i got a major panic attack. they asked me to go into the other room and change the music. so i did and it felt like i was changing the radio station for 3 hours.... when i came back i lost, so i figured they stacked the deck... then it was my turn to deal and i lost again.... so i convinced myself that they knew exactly how i was going to shuffle and they stacked the deck so i would shuffle a certian way.... i got really angry and started being a major bitch to them...

it was fun!