Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite Game Quotes

Guacamole

What's some of your favorite video game quotes? They don't necessarily have to be funny or well known, just some good ones.

Some of my favs:
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum… but I'm all outta gum." -Duke Nukem

"Finish Him!" -Mortal Kombat announcer

"Counter-Terrorists win!" -Counter-Strike announcer

"The cake is a lie" from Portal

"Oh, it's you… It's been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead. You know... after you murdered me? Okay look, we both said a lot of things that you are going to regret. But I think we should put our differences behind us. For science. You monster!"

"We're a lot alike, you and I. You tested me, I tested you, You killed me, I- Oh no, wait. I guess I haven't killed you yet. Well. Food for thought during this next test."

-GLaDOS from Portal 2 trailer

'Ah yes, we've been expecting you. You'll have to fill out these documents before you're officially released, there are a few ways we can do this and the choice is yours."

-Processus Vitellus, from Morrowind. The way he says it is just hilarious, to the point where sometimes when my brother or I walk into a room the other will just bust that out.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in; but power always finds a place to rest its head. We fought and bled along side the Russians; we should've known they’d hate us for it. History is written by the victor, and here I am, thinking we'd won. But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace him. Locations change… the rationale, the objective. Yesterday's enemies are today’s recruits... Train them to fight alongside you and pray they don’t eventually decide to hate you for it, too."

-CoD MW2, Sheperd

I actually find this somewhat decent.

Thanks,
Aero/EBrown

Mostly Fawful lines.
here is a couple
"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"
"A WINNER IS YOU!"
"Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless."
"Fawful is on the cozy couch, sipping tea that laughs at you!"
"All who resist will be beat like naughty little eggs!"
and so on…

Augustus Cole: [picks up the mic] Delta squad is your house, bitch! You hear that shit? You grubby-ass bitches are goin' down! Like way down-dead down, so down you ain't even goona know which way is up! Your asses are gonna be cryin' to your skank-ass queen, 'Oh, mommy, don't let the bad man hurt us!' Fuck you! We're gonna whup your mamma's ass. Whoo-!

Damon Baird: There we go, one muzzled queen. Not you, her. You were great. I love your speech there, especially with bitch-ass stuff. Very good, very enlightening

I love that scene. Very great.

@Thorn:

> 'Ah yes, we've been expecting you. You'll have to fill out these documents before you're officially released, there are a few ways we can do this and the choice is yours."
>
> -Processus Vitellus, from Morrowind. The way he says it is just hilarious, to the point where sometimes when my brother or I walk into a room the other will just bust that out.

I read that in his voice you n'wah!

"The S&S philosophy is: Tech plus Ammo capacity equals I WIN!"
"If you find that your gun just doesn't hold enough bullets, then S&S has the solution: More bullets! All S&S guns have extended magazines."
"Is shooting bullets not cool enough for you? Buy a Maliwan, and light some people on fire!"
"Maliwan guns shoot more lightning than the next leading competitor!"
"Hyperion asks, what good is a gun that doesn't shoot where you point? Get a gun that's as accurate as you are!"
"Enemies only die if you hit 'em. So buy Hyperion today!"
"Vladof! You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets!"
"Want to shoot a lot of bullets really fast? Vladof has your needs covered!"
"If you are on a budget, Tediore is always the way to go."
"Cheap, reliable, lightweight, and incredibly fast reload speeds. Tediore makes an easy-to-use gun!"
"Dahl makes guns for professional mercs. They're heavy, accurate and effective, assuming you're strong enough to hold one!"
"Dahl's guns absorb a lot of recoil, allowing you to stay accurate throughout the fight!"
"Torgue combines good damage, high fire rate, and recoil reduction into one lethal weapon."
"Four-hundred percent more awesome! Also, Torgue doesn't make their guns out of freakin' wood." (Reference To Jakobs weapons)
"Atlas spares no expense in making guns that excel in every area."
"Buy an Atlas, and you too can see what it feels like to hold the power of the gods in your hands."
"Jakobs guns do one thing really well: Power! And honestly, what else do you need?"
"If it took more than one shot, you weren't using a Jakobs!"

-Marcus Kincaid, Borderlands

HK-47:
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope… Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

@MasterEric:

> Mostly Fawful lines.
> here is a couple
> "Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"
> "A WINNER IS YOU!"
> "Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless."
> "Fawful is on the cozy couch, sipping tea that laughs at you!"
> "All who resist will be beat like naughty little eggs!"
> and so on…

Fawful is epic.