Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No more painful than listening to any writer try and talk about computers. No one wants to watch some overweight 35 year old virgin programming a GUI in Netbeans for 40 minutes, just how no one wants to watch a policeman spend 40 minutes doing paperwork.

@Robin:

> No more painful than listening to any writer try and talk about computers. No one wants to watch some overweight 35 year old virgin programming a GUI in Netbeans for 40 minutes, just how no one wants to watch a policeman spend 40 minutes doing paperwork.

I think your post was more lol then the videos themself.  :cheesy:

CSI:NY is ridiculous about that.

NUMB3RS was an alright show because they had really good character interaction. The later seasons where they started doing these "educate the dumb masses" scenes where one of the nerd characters would explain some stupid thing and the camera would go like a Bill Nye skit on them, killed the show. How pretentious and unneccesary.

@Robin:

> No more painful than listening to any writer try and talk about computers. No one wants to watch some overweight 35 year old virgin programming a GUI in Netbeans for 40 minutes, just how no one wants to watch a policeman spend 40 minutes doing paperwork.

I think the most painful thing is watching your less educated friends think they're computer geneses because they watch shows like NUMB3RS.

@Xavi:

> I think the most painful thing is watching your less educated friends think they're computer geneses because they watch shows like NUMB3RS.

Wow, that's the first time I've seen someone misspell 'Genius' worse than 'Genious'. Bravo.