Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

An alien computer visited my website o_o (no fake lol)

Kevin49

I can ensure you that this is not human manufactured  XD

Look at the resolution of one visit I got on my site… thanks Google analytics, we now know that we are not alone...
![](http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq18/Supe1004/file.png)

@Kevin49:

> I can ensure you that this is not human manufactured  XD
>
> Look at the resolution of one visit I got on my site… thanks Google analytics, we now know that we are not alone...
> ![](http://www.collapse-of-time.net/forum/download/file.php?id=17)

Works now, thats a crazy resolution

um that's not an alien computer. its most likely a person that uses a projector as a monitor. (if i had one i would the cost around $800 USD)

they do make 25ft by 25 ft screens so they probably have a really high res

but yea my buddy had one before and hooked it up to his pc, xbox, or anything else he wanted so thats most likely it.

Just some super nerd …

@Draken:

> um that's not an alien computer. its most likely a person that uses a projector as a monitor. (if I had one I would the cost around $800 USD)
>
> they do make 25ft by 25 ft screens so they probably have a really high res
>
> but yea my buddy had one before and hooked it up to his pc, xbox, or anything else he wanted so thats most likely it.
>
> Just some super nerd …

Screen resolutions aren't that big, even for projectors.

My guess is that: Your screen resolution is figured out by headers and/or google analytics JS code. If either of those return some really weird number (which could happen.) it shows up as that, and that's what I'm guessing happened.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
@Metapod:

> it was santa surprising you with a clue on your christmas present

LOL.

Lol
I think resolution is the number of pixels per inch. So a high resolution doesn't mean a big screen (but lol having a monitor as big as a stadium would be sweet).

I know that 1900*1200 is HD. So imagine that kind of reso, its supa HD! Kicks blurays ass mouaha  ;D

@Stephan:

> It's either a web crawler or a web client that lacks proper Javascript support.
>
> Regards,
>   Stephan.

Your with them aren't you? Aliens are attempting to hide the truth and godlord is in fact a blood thirsty alien with a super monitor! Just look at his avatar… we should've seen this coming...