Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In-Game Cash Item Mall!!!

Ambardia now has an In-Game item mall!

That is right, we have not only been working mad hours on all the new content but we have devised a plan to get you to part with some of your beloved money.
  Seriously, we have created an In-Game Item Mall similar to what you see in a lot of today's commercially available online games. For $5.00 you can purchase 100 Dragon Tokens to buy some very helpful in game items.
  With 100 Dragon tokens you will be able to open up your personal Item Mall shop on any map in Ambardia and purchase HP boosters, XP boosters and MP boosters. In fact 100 Dragon Tokens can buy you enough XP boosters to get you those coveted double XP points anytime. If you like you could also buy 50 stack-able 1,000 Hit Point healing potions to get you through those killer bosses.
  So how does it work you ask? It's a simple click of the new Item Mall button located right below your XP bar. One click opens your Dragon Token shop from any map in the game. The shop has 5 new items that can be purchased with Dragon Tokens. If you don't have any Dragon Tokens simply click the Purchase Dragon Tokens button and a browser window will pop up and sent you straight to our online Item Mall where you can type in the name of the character you want to receive Dragon Tokens.
  Once you hit the Buy Now button you will be directed to the secure PayPal windows to complete the transaction using your current PayPal account or any major credit card.
![](http://ambardia.com/AmbardiaGame/DragonShop/DragonTokenShop.jpg)
![](http://ambardia.com/AmbardiaGame/DragonShop/ItemMallWebSite.jpg)

Nope, it has nothing to do with PHP ;P

We are hoping to have our game back online by this Friday. We had to take it down for a while with this update. We also had to do a hell of a lot of testing and trying to break it.

@Zamin:

> Thats awesome Ambard, I remember playing Ambardia, sure has changed since I was there XD.
>
> Keep up the good work man, its an awesome game.

Thanks!
We have also just added bags. You can have an additional 10 space bag or 20 space bag now for holding some of the 1,000+ items we have.

In my game were actually working on a similar program. Exept I believe it's going to be running off of the web rather then from in the game.

Also if you expect someone to pay you, don't forget about taxes, that's what you have to watch out for with that.

sounds cool… i remember i played VB once, I think it might've been a slow day... i saw one person who was online for 5 secs... the story books long but nice detail, anyway, i bet this will make the game even better then it looked already.

• 4 weeks later...