Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Horde

Mulkaar

Excellent! That's exactly what I was aiming for mate other race and class info to be released soon, also the point of Horde is to be a comical Dungeon Delving experience whether ir be with your mates or by yourself we hope to brin a grin to your face maybe even a slight chuckle but we aren't going for all out sillyness.

That makes no sense? D&D references to what? The races or what? The whole game is based on D&D Lore… hence Fighter Wizard Cleric Barbarian Theif Ranger, Dwarf Human Elf Drow Halfling Half-Orc. The monsters are also D&D based and so will much of the gameplay style but the actual content will be custom except the names may of spells will most likely be D&D, Cure Light Wounds, Bereziah's Magical Arrow, Magic Arrow, Colour Spray, Burning Hands, etc.

@Opportune:

> That makes no sense? D&D references to what? The races or what? The whole game is based on D&D Lore… hence Fighter Wizard Cleric Barbarian Theif Ranger, Dwarf Human Elf Drow Halfling Half-Orc. The monsters are also D&D based and so will much of the gameplay style but the actual content will be custom except the names may of spells will most likely be D&D, Cure Light Wounds, Bereziah's Magical Arrow, Magic Arrow, Colour Spray, Burning Hands, etc.

*Gets out player handbook:Arcane, Divine, and Martial Heroes*
I don't see half-orc.
is it in the other player handbooks?

@Batman:

> @Opportune:
>
> > That makes no sense? D&D references to what? The races or what? The whole game is based on D&D Lore… hence Fighter Wizard Cleric Barbarian Theif Ranger, Dwarf Human Elf Drow Halfling Half-Orc. The monsters are also D&D based and so will much of the gameplay style but the actual content will be custom except the names may of spells will most likely be D&D, Cure Light Wounds, Bereziah's Magical Arrow, Magic Arrow, Colour Spray, Burning Hands, etc.
>
> *Gets out player handbook:Arcane, Divine, and Martial Heroes*
> I don't see half-orc.
> is it in the other player handbooks?

Obviously the game has D&D Gameplay but I can also do what I wnat in me own game, I never liked the ideas of having a full orc race as it just makes no sense to me, full bred orcs are savage and wild whilst half-orcs manage to live a reasonably sustainable lifestyle, coming up against fighting orcs with your Orc warrior is weird.

>! ![](http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Mulkaar/dg_monster532.gif)
This is an exemple of what style of graphics we'll be using for our game.
They were not made by us, but they were donated to Chimp by someone.

(Chimp, you can bitch at me on MSN if you didn't want me to show anything on here. <3)

@DDunit:

> >! ![](http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Mulkaar/dg_monster532.gif)
> This is an exemple of what style of graphics we'll be using for our game.
> They were not made by us, but they were donated to Chimp by someone.
>
> (Chimp, you can female dog at me on MSN if you didn't want me to show anything on here. <3)

Dw it's fine I don't mind, like I said I'll be back tomorrow don't show anything else off XD

@Kiliage:

> The logos is from Wix,arent they?

I have no idea what you're talking about, the logo is a gothic font with a drop shadow, stroke, and a bevel and emboss followed by some ingame GFX around the side…

@Kusy:

> lololol, make the game literaly a d20 game where everything is based on a d20 roll. With a tiny die rolling in the corner of UI each time you attempt to attack, swim, climb. That would be a perfect rage game.

The Horde Special Edition!
Includes: Horde (A Free 2D ORPG)
and!
Horde RAGEEEEEEEEE! (A Free 2D ORPG)
In horde Rage you roll for everything, you cant move without the D20 rolling! Every two seconds you take a D20 roll for diseases! Smash your computer in this mastercrafted ORPG!

lolol would be hilariously annoying.

For the logo, maybe try making the E at the end a capital(or as big as the H), right now it seems lopsided to me.

Also the dragon looked better when it was facing left, right now if it wasn't for your old logo still in your sig i wouldn't be able to tell there was a dragon(or hydra, i think i can see 3 heads) in there.

Right okay, will trade the dragon back Renzo thanks and I'll look into the E,

@Kusy : so do I problem is apart from the lore I have close to none experience in playing dungeons and dragons so the actual gameplay could be a problem but we are hoping after a steady version to implement some interesting gameplay features such as your environment affects your fighting so light etc comes into play in dark dungeons, no torch then you cant see your enemies coming, rain means slower movement and worse archery, those kind of features would be cool, but we don't want to over complicate things.