DDunit says:
*I heard you was banned.
(ﮚ ಠ益ಠ)ﮚ says, "Fucking Mongorians." says:
*Yup.
*Robin finally won :]
DDunit says:
*What'd you do?
(ﮚ ಠ益ಠ)ﮚ says, "Fucking Mongorians." says:
*He can deny it all he likes, but he was on a crusade against me.
*The mods had been talking about me, and Robin posted how I was an unstable psycho because I threatened to kill him over a game once.
*He forgot to mention the part where this lasted for about a week, whereas I then left for a month to let things blow over, and that I have mental issues.
*So, then he warned me for posting an image of an african who was starving, which i posted in response to him because he said I kept letting my chararacters on HnH starve.
*An unnamed mod saw the +24 warn and banned me.
*Eclipse is a fucking nazi forum whereas they rule onder eugenic law.

Imo this ban was totally uncalled for. If what azk says is correct, that he got a warn for posting an image in response to a post by robin, than that just proves how much of a hypocrit robin is, since he did the exact same thing in the debate board, and no-one seems to give a shit about it…

Also, those quotes are more than likely just because he's angry about the ban. I'm sure that azk doesn't really think about eclipse like that.

@DDunit:

> Also, Azkanan blocked me because I made this thread.
>
> So sad.

You could have NOT posted those quotes up there that make him look bad… You know that some thing people say are not supposed to be published. He said that to youy because he thought he could trust you... Apparantly, he can not, THAT's why he blocked you

@Marsh:

> Normally I would have disagreed with the ban. Shit was coming from both sides of that. But in the end things really just need to be dropped. Who knows what really went down there but either way its time to move on.

If shit was coming from both sides, both sides should be punished in the same way. So, either you ban Robin too, or you give him a warning and unban Azk and warn him too.

Also, a few words from Azk:

@Azkanan:

> 1\. I've been ignoring Robin and his flamebaiting.
> 2\. I've never done anything seriously wrong to Eclipse. I've danced on the line a couple of times.
> 3\. I've donated. I've helped people every time I can.
>
> Check my post history, go tell me how many times I've spammed and attacked people, in comparison to how many people i've helped.

Shame to loose a great Eclipser over some stupid dispute, let's not make things melodramatic obviously two people had an argument and one person always loses or goes ott in the end, don't quote me as I don't know or care what happened, if you want to start stuff fine by me, just a shame we lost Az.