Find results in...

First GF

NullSkillVoid

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vash:

> Its ok. I'm actually gonna be 15 in a month. And unlike most of these dumbasses, I CARE about long term relationships, because I act at a more mature level then it seems like 50% of the people on these forms act anyhow.

No you don't. You're one of the most immature people here.

@Bone:

> Nope Robin is pretty mature. And if you don't know bro, this is the internet… do you really think we go around in real life screaming L-O-L and asking people about mudkipz. Or make fun of disabled kids in front of other people and stuff?

I just have to say that shit was funny. Could you imagine people acting as they do on the internet, as they do in real life? Everyday would be epic.

@Vash:

> @Mr.:
>
> > This thread saddens me, 17, never had a GF. Oh well :D
>
> Its ok. I'm actually gonna be 15 in a month. And unlike most of these dumbasses, I CARE about long term relationships, because I act at a more mature level then it seems like 50% of the people on these forms act anyhow.

Says a person that has their name as Vash the stampede ;). You're 15, no one will take you seriously. Sorry bubby. I'm not mature because acting mature makes you realize you're growing up. Fuck if I had it my way, I'd stay this age forever. When you're a kid, you wanna grow up, when you grow up, you wanna be a kid.

@Vash:

> I'm And unlike most of these dumbasses, I CARE about long term relationships, because I act at a more mature level then it seems like 50% of the people on these forms act anyhow.

If you have a high maturity level, you would be mature enough to know not to post this crap in this forum, you're only going to get stupid responses XD

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Says a person that has their name as Vash the stampede ;). You're 15, no one will take you seriously. Sorry bubby. I'm not mature because acting mature makes you realize you're growing up. duck if I had it my way, I'd stay this age forever. When you're a kid, you wanna grow up, when you grow up, you wanna be a kid.

And that is why I will never say Im mature. I like my age, and I don't give a shit about what people say about it. I don't want to be mature because you simply have nothing else to explore in life.

@Bone:

> Nope Robin is pretty mature. And if you don't know bro, this is the internet… do you really think we go around in real life screaming L-O-L and asking people about mudkipz. Or make fun of disabled kids in front of other people and stuff?

I do that all the time. Hence why I spend too much time on the internet. ;D

Meh, you're both 14.
Won't cost much to hang with a girl as she probably knows you have no money. Being very nice usually works.
Even though I'm being nice towards everyone and I have yet to find anyone interested in me.
(Except maybe Robin, but he's a bit too old for me. ;-d)

@Marsh:

> Do exactly what you did to get her interested in the first place.
>
> I would say don't be a asshole but sometimes that works.

Man I have this bitch that won't leave me alone. I dated her, was a complete ass at the start, she loved me, started being nice dumped me. Now she's always around me, and I tell her to leave me the fuck alone, and she wants in my pants. Some girls like an asshole. But not all. Learn the game mang, learn it well too. Each girl has a different way you should treat them. Treat whores like queens and queens like whores.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @Marsh:
>
> > Do exactly what you did to get her interested in the first place.
> >
> > I would say don't be a asshole but sometimes that works.
>
> Man I have this female dog that won't leave me alone. I dated her, was a complete ass at the start, she loved me, started being nice dumped me. Now she's always around me, and I tell her to leave me the duck alone, and she wants in my pants. Some girls like an asshole. But not all. Learn the game mang, learn it well too. Each girl has a different way you should treat them. Treat whores like queens and queens like whores.

:huh:

Congratz, haha. I remember when I had my first gf, man that was really something. XD

Well I am sure I could give you a couple tips. ;D

1\. Dig a bunker in your backyard and living room to be safe when that time of the month comes.

2\. She's always ''Right'' even when shes not just nod your head. XD

3\. If it gets to a point that you really do love her tell her that you do (Chicks go crazy over that). But if you really dont its not a good idea at all.

4\. Learn about what she really likes and see if you two have alot in common. (Its really good if you have alot in common).

5\. Respect her.  :P

And finally, 6\. Know what you getting your self into.

Many Regards,
Tompwnage

@Tompwnageâ„¢:

> Congratz, haha. I remember when I had my first gf, man that was really something. XD
>
> Well I am sure I could give you a couple tips. ;D
>
> 1\. Dig a bunker in your backyard and living room to be safe when that time of the month comes.
>
> Many Regards,
> Tompwnage

:huh:. What the fudge are you talking about XD