Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wii to PS3 or 360!?!?

@Carim123:

> It really is down to choice.
>
> The only reason that PS3 is winning, is because it's a Graphic-reliant machine.
> The only reason that Xbox360 is second, is because it's a Shooter-reliant machine.
> The only reason that Wii is losing, is because everybody's obsessed with Graphics/Shooting people.

WOW. I don't even know where you're pulling this crap out of.
Wii has done the best out of any of them, since it's aimed at the casual market. Xbox360 has sold better than the PS3 to my knowledge, simply because it's way better for multiplayer shooters like halo and such. PS3, though a hardware juggernaut, is the most expensive of the lot and that puts people off of it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopping by Gamestop or any other video game distributor including the net, for an Xbox live membership can be a hassle when you have to pay. Also keeping that up will milk your wallet. Get a PS3, its free to make an account and play online.

@Carim123:

> It really is down to choice.
>
> The only reason that PS3 is winning, is because it's a Graphic-reliant machine.
> The only reason that Xbox360 is second, is because it's a Shooter-reliant machine.
> The only reason that Wii is losing, is because everybody's obsessed with Graphics/Shooting people.

You're an idiot.

@Robin:

> @Carim123:
>
> > It really is down to choice.
> >
> > The only reason that PS3 is winning, is because it's a Graphic-reliant machine.
> > The only reason that Xbox360 is second, is because it's a Shooter-reliant machine.
> > The only reason that Wii is losing, is because everybody's obsessed with Graphics/Shooting people.
>
> You're an idiot.

LMAO!!! sry i just gotta laugh.

I'd say PS3, you get your online and avatar's and such free, unlike Xbox, they have just about the same great games, like Call of Duty, etc. They have trophies, levels, etc. Its fun, and you can compare yourself to friends. I'd say grab a PS3 and get Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

In my opinion Xbox is better becasue you pay for the experience so they have to make it the best; they always update and give you a range of stuff to do when you do pay. Such as rent films, stream live Tv and watch with friends and buy games that are on your harddrive.

And now the kinect is there it beats all competition hands down. Also most of the games that are just for Xbox are amazing such as:-

- Halo
- Gears of War
- Fable
- Forza