Robin's programming shop

Robin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin:
If I remember right you should be able to add HTML to the front page.
This widget might help some.
It is a currency converter.

>!
>! | From:
| To:
|
|
| |
| Result: |
>!
>! [/php]

Hi Robin,

I would like to purchase the "Amazing Package", but wanted to ask a quick question first.

Ive sent you a PM regarding the "Amazing Package" question this morning. I know you a busy man thats why I thought I'd drop a Post aswell(as your probs getting a load of PMs) :P

But if you get the time to have a look n reply that would be great :)

Cheers mate and keep up the good work!

_This isn't directed at everyone. The people who it is directed at know who they are._

I must say I'm disappointed. It's only through trust that I can justify giving stuff out without any sort of invasive control system which is so prevalent in the commercial industry. The way you're handing out my work like candy is just insulting. I'm sorry that I trusted that you could act like a mature adult rather than a spoilt child. This isn't the first time nor will it be the last time that this happens. Hell, I found it hilarious when I found my work being plagiarised over here before I was even an active member of the community.

As such I'm blacklisting you from the shop, from any future help you ask of me and from the privilege of being in contact with me. There is very little I can do to control what you do with the source. This is a risk I willingly took when I decided to trust you enough to not write up a custom license for it. I do find it amazing how you still take the free open-source projects I release for granted yet act the way you do with my sold work. All I can really say is that I'm disappointed.

In the end you've just shot yourself in the foot. You've effectively ostracised yourself from the only group of people who you can rely upon to help develop your source and create your game. Your short-sightedness has lead you in to a dead-end. Foolish, all of you.

@crzyone9584:

> People suck. Why did they have to go and ruin something awesome?
>
> Either way. Hope the shop opens back up shortly

The shop closing is completely unrelated. My debit card expired and I'm currently in the process of getting a new one. Once I have it I'll re-open my Paypal and release some new stuff in the shop.

As for those people ruining it for everyone else, all I can say is that I'm disappointed in them. Seems people like to talk big around here but just end up being spoilt kids at the end of the day.

• 2 months later...