Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Account Editor OS

Unknown_raven

I loved the account editor that Lightning created back a few months ago and I am sure many of you all liked it too but I know that those of you working hard on your EO sources might one day change the PlayerRec files so I have released my own version of an account editor for anyone to use.

It might have some bugs in it though from what I've tested it works fine.  Feel free to develop it more or whatever you want with it.  The download comes with the compiled editor and source.  To use the compiled version, just drop it in the same folder that the Server.exe is in.

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/salcon/AccountEditor-1.jpg)

Download: [Account_Editor.zip](http://www.filefactory.com/file/b4a2h80/n/EO_Account_Editor.zip)

@Unknown_raven:

> I loved the account editor that Lightning created back a few months ago and I am sure many of you all liked it too but I know that those of you working hard on your EO sources might one day change the PlayerRec files so I have released my own version of an account editor for anyone to use.

Although I did say I would make edits for anyone who wanted them. And my account editor can do a bit more than yours can. ;)

@Robin:

> @Lightning:
>
> > Although I did say I would make edits for anyone who wanted them. And my account editor can do a bit more than yours can. ;)
>
> Open source makes it 100x more useful.

Yea lol, I should get around to doing that sometime. ;D

• 3 weeks later...
@Unknown_raven:

> @Lightning:
>
> > I released the source for mine, if you wanted to know.
>
> ah thanks, we weren't aware of that.

Quite a few people do. ;) Maybe you could use the OS of my account editor and place some of your edits in there instead, seeing as mine has a few more features. ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
@elementaldisaster:

> Could you make another dowload link, the one you have got is the most annoying (Thinks me) ;)
>
> But anyways, looks great and Im looking forward to getting it.
>
> (It wont let me download atm bcoz that host is saying the servers slots are full and if i wanna get the file right now, i have to go premium O.o) :D

Just wait a few minutes..

@elementaldisaster:

> Could you make another dowload link, the one you have got is the most annoying (Thinks me) ;)
>
> But anyways, looks great and Im looking forward to getting it.
>
> (It wont let me download atm bcoz that host is saying the servers slots are full and if i wanna get the file right now, i have to go premium O.o) :D

You could use this: [Lightning's Account Editor](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,64564.0.html) :D It's only compatible with EO 1.1, but a quick edit to the source code can fix that. Also check out Rose's edit, it's a small modification to mine, all in the first post.

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry for a half-month old post bump, but I thought this would be helpful for some people.

@Erkro1:

> @elementaldisaster:
>
> > Could you make another dowload link, the one you have got is the most annoying (Thinks me) ;)
> >
> > But anyways, looks great and Im looking forward to getting it.
> >
> > (It wont let me download atm bcoz that host is saying the servers slots are full and if i wanna get the file right now, i have to go premium O.o) :D
>
> Just wait a few minutes..

Longest few minutes ever ;) Didn't see a reply with a new link, so I believe noone uploaded it anywhere else, so here it is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRR63YAR
I just downloaded it from FileFactory ( after a hundred times  :cheesy: ) and uploaded it to MegaUpload.
I have a free account at MU so the download will be available for three months ( 90 days ) without active downloads.
Regards!