Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Inbetweeners.

Smallbro

Someone has to have seen this show on the forums. Its a British programme and is about 4 teenagers who are just really really stupid and disgusting its very funny. Although some people might find it more cringe worthy rather than funny.
You can watch all the series here :
[http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-inbetweeners/4od](http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-inbetweeners/4od)

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> Saw it on BBC afew years ago or so; didn't actually watch it, just saw the previews.  Looks stupid.

The humour is very British. Personally I'm not a fan of it simply because it's badly written. Seems everyone else loves it.

@Robin:

> @ÅÐмIядζ:
>
> > Saw it on BBC afew years ago or so; didn't actually watch it, just saw the previews.  Looks stupid.
>
> The humour is very British. Personally I'm not a fan of it simply because it's badly written. Seems everyone else loves it.

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> stupid.

@Robin:

> British.

;D

@Robin:

> In this case you're right. The humour is going for the lowest common denominator.
>
> Keep in mind British humour is nothing like it's stereotyped in your country, just like your country isn't full of fat loud people.
>
> owait.

Like all British people aren't old men that look like they've been starved drinking tea in a library with a large scowl on their faces.  ;D

@Robin:

> In this case you're right. The humour is going for the lowest common denominator.
>
> Keep in mind British humour is nothing like it's stereotyped in your country, just like your country isn't full of fat loud people.
>
> owait.

I like brit humour, Black Adder and Monty Python are awesome.
But i also like making fun of the brits.
Don't worry, i don't hate you, i do the same to black people too.