Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All nighters

McCull96

@Forbidden:

> I broke my ankle after he puched me off a trampoline.  :lipsrsealed: He stayed the night up, but it wasn't in a hospital.

I once jumped off the second story of my old house onto a trampoline. I dont reccomend it.

I stayed up without much sleep for many days in a row and started to hallucinate and it got to the point where i wasnt really tired. Was pretty random.

40 hours I think… Flew from UK to Hong Kong (11 hours) was up for a day (35) then I think I got about 3 quarters of the way through the flight to Australia (40 or 41 hours). So yeh, that's my record.

I'm probably going to be up all night tonight what with my sleep schedule being all messed up.

@Marsh:

> @Forbidden:
>
> > I broke my ankle after he pushed me off a trampoline.  :lipsrsealed: He stayed the night up, but it wasn't in a hospital.
>
> I once jumped off the second story of my old house onto a trampoline. I dont reccomend it.
>
> I stayed up without much sleep for many days in a row and started to hallucinate and it got to the point where I wasnt really tired. Was pretty random.

I have a sudden urge to try that…. idk what it'd accomplish but it sounds fun.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @Nova Man I didn't know you did meth haha. That's crazy.
>
> @devo Coke kept me up quite a bit when I done it. It's one drug I'm not gonna touch again.

coke is evil, destroys lives quicker than meth. I can't say if someone racked me up I would knock it back.. but definately dont go looking for it anymore thats for sure (not that i could afford it even if i did )

You guys have nooo idea what an litre of coke and 2 litres of coffee can do to me. You see i had this job to do and it was huge i had to have it done by monday and it was friday so i started working and no shit… when i realized i was done it was freaking sunday... some thing you should never do again... EVER! and now that i wonder i dont remember eating anything that weekend besides a bag of cheetos

The longest I've stayed up in one run was 76 hours. Plenty of stuff to keep me up was involved. On average I run 25-30 hours. On good days I only last 12-18\. I'm actually running off two hours now… =D I might push it and see how long I can make it.