Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Modification(S) 2.6 Nova

Richy420Rich

@Rodakan:

> if i add a quest to a npc should i make them friendly shopkeeper scripted or something i tried them all but i cant start the quest.

@Richy:

> Allowed the Quest Editor to automatically change the NPC's Behaviour on Quest Save.

^
That was in changelog

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, How to make a quest.

> Go to controls on server.exe
> Open quest editor.
> Choose your NPC.
> Before choosing your NPC, make it scripted, and have at least 1 health.
> Fill in the quest info. (Note, the end quest text is what the NPC will say forever after you complete the quest.)
> Add quest.
> Put the NPC for the quest on a map.
> Go up o the NPC and press CRTL.
> Do whatever the quest says.
> Go to the NPC And CRTL again!

• 2 weeks later...
I was just about to say.. it was there but… it wasn't... don't know how I missed it I thought I checked... very sorry guys :D

Now the only problem i seem to have now is I'm new to using this version of Eclipse and i can't seem to find any Text files to change the exp for example. Is it built into the .exe?

@Jungle:

> Not everyone likes quests Rawrz. Just because an engine has 1001 features doesnt mean it's good.  ES and EE are prime examples of this.

Yeah, thats the reason why EE and ES failed, they had too many features so they were laggy like hell, Robin was smart and made an engine which has some features but it was still fast and easy you edit. ;)

@Jungle:

> Not everyone likes quests Rawrz. Just because an engine has 1001 features doesnt mean it's good.  ES and EE are prime examples of this.

i know but i that was what i hoped for in this engine and no it doesn't have too many features actually if it was kept like this then it would be great

@teewee:

> sorry I'll ask again.
>
> I'm new to using this version of Eclipse and i can't seem to find any Text files to change the exp for example. Is it built into the .exe?

posted in wrong section and i don't know

@teewee:

> sorry I'll ask again.
>
> I'm new to using this version of Eclipse and i can't seem to find any Text files to change the exp for example. Is it built into the .exe?

Yes. You have to open the source code with Visual Basic 6, it's coded into a formula.

Please make a topic in the Questions & Answers section.

@Rawrz:

> posted in wrong section and i don't know

Then don't answer.

@Rawrz I guess you'll get then errors if a player has the same name as the pet. (Then I prefer the npc avoid one ^^)

Ps> Planning on adding a multiple drop system? I'm trying to add it but I'm getting an error D: