Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Modification(S) 2.6 Nova

Richy420Rich

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It saves in the quest log, just make sure that the first npc has a quest name, or remove the following code from Server/modServerTCP

```
If QuestMaker(1).QuestName = vbnullstring then
exit sub
end if

```
I had forgotten to remove that piece of code after i added the quest editor.

o.o I'm not sure if this is something I did, but,

When you click the + sign for Int, it actually increases endurance, but still says +1 int.
And the pet system doesn't exactly work for me.

I'm not sure how long this has been going on, considering I hardly use the pet at all.
But, when I click it, my server pops up with a Sub Script of Range, error 9\. Sure enough, when I run it
in debug mode, it high lights the error line.

Which is this:

http://imageshack.us/f/703/problemhj.png/

Or for those who can't see the picture or don't wanna click it.

If MapNpc(GetPlayerMap(index)).Npc(TempPlayer(index).TempPetSlot).PetData.Owner < 1 Then

–-Edit
Alright so I downloaded several new versions the above error went away, now it's down to
a new one. Which is, the server now errors on a line for a helmet.

And it just started after I installed 2 mods. The Weapon Proficiency mod, and the pic desc mod.
---

Is there no way to install mods without it error'ing without having to edit it first or something?

I just want to know what's wrong with it. Because I don't see anything wrong with it.

.__.

Thoughts?

-Viral.

Must be something wrong with the mod you added in. Ask the person who created the mod to find out if they have fixed it, or just try to backtrack the debug perimeters.

As for the summons, the way I coded it left quite a few issues which at the time I didn't bother to save any tut fixes for it. I will release my COA mod engine when I get a good headstart on my game, wouldn't want anyone to compete with me with my own mods lol.

It scans for up to 5 inventory spaces available, because a quest can give up to 5 rewards in this mod. So if your quest giver is giving 3 items but a player only has 2 spaces available, it will not give the player any of the items. Which in that case, will tell the player that there isn't enough inventory room.