Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anybody remember Silverdale?

ZoSo

Does anybody remember that game i made :O.

I was thinking of bringing it back, i wont have to much time to work on it..
But if people want they can help me get it running again, i mean it all depends on how many people wanna play & help get it active again. There is no point of me hosting it with like 2 people playing :P.

I would also hire decent people to develop, if people want that. The game allready has like, i dont know.. 300-400 items, lots of dungeons, 4 classes with like 200 spells/ranks, lots of monsters and areas… And it still has a bit of a fanbase hanging out at orpgcreation.com waiting for something to happend. Just thought it'd might be a shame to not have to running..

So yeah, say your thoughts. And if you really want it, shout them at orpgcreation.com!

• 2 months later...
> Allright..
>
> First of all i need to contact Zamin about his little version of Silverdale.
> How do you guys want it? Do you want the version he did of the game, i dont remember how many people were playing that..
>
> Also i will be hosting the server, but i wont be able to host it 24/7, atleast not yet.
> Also you guys want an account wipe or your old accounts?
>
> Gogo, get old people here.. now is the chance, i'll be checking on the site this week and so on to see how many people still care.

@Jungletoe:

> Does anyone want to post some screenshots to jog my memory? I remember everyone always talking about it, but I never played it. Hell, I think people _currently_ talk about it.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,71747.0.html