Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Let the Conquest commence!

Exception

The bidding is over, so now we have the moment we’ve been waiting for! The teams are as follows:

**Team Carim:**

·      
**Carim**

·      
Zetasis - $30,000

·      
Richy - $75,000

·      
Dash - $10,000

·      
Funky Jammer - $2,000

**Remaining:** $183,000

**Team Wing:**

·      
**Wing**

·      
Wins - $176,000

·      
Sekaru - $62,000

**Remaining:** $62,000

**Team John:**

·      
**General Awesome**

·      
Vus - $40,000

·      
Azyru - $250,000

**Remaining:** $10,000

**Team Toothpaste:**

·      
**Crest**

·      
Vince - $20,000

·      
SkywardRiver - $8,000

·      
Matt - $54,000

·      
Xelendar - $55,000

·      
Officer Johnson - $20,000

·      
King Dr Seb - $60,000

**Remaining**: $83,000

**Rules and Tasks:**

·      
Teams are given a 3 day grace-period (until 06/01/2015) to establish communication links. I cannot stop you from starting, so, by all means, start once you are assembled.

·      
You have one month starting 06/01/2015 to make a game.

·      
The only requirement is that it is a client/server ORPG.

·      
You may use any public domain/open source resources, but you may not contract people for services or use paid resources.

·      
On 06/02/2015 at 23:59 PM GMT, the competition ends. Whatever is submitted will be hosted for a week for the community to vote on. The best game sees the team crowned as the Eclipse Conquerors.

**Tips and Recommendations:**

·      
You only have one month! Finish what is absolutely important first, and work on enhancements when you have the time to.

·      
If you require a webserver or a VPS to test your game on, please tell me!

·      
The community will be voting, and may not necessarily appreciate technical aspects as much as visuals. Think about what is worth doing!

·      
While this is for fun, this will also give an open eye into how you work as a team. If you let your team down through inactivity or unreliability, it can genuinely bite you back, later! On the contrary, members that shine will likely see far more recognition.

·      
Developing from that point, remember this is for fun! Just participating, that’s more than enough. :>

Let the games…. Begin, I also want to specify if you weren't bid for a high price, its nothing about you, some joined late and we blew our big budgets on others. The outcome of the bids have nothing to do with you guys. Good luck, have fun, and play fair!

team toothpaste, I'll be arranging a Skype chat so add me on Skype or use the team speak server.

There are so little entrants that this isn't even an interesting competition anymore. Two teams have disbanded, the smallest team has two members, and I have no interest in maintaining this competition if there isn't going to be any interest or updates. 

Eclipse Conquest is cancelled.