Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crystalshire Website

Robin

I like the layout, but I don't like the background.
The image is nice, which is purely a given, but how it's repeated is a tad weird. The bottom copy breaks any perspective that is created by the top one.

I would suggest the same color all the way down, but i'm guessing you did it like that to make the footer stand out, so maybe something like:

>! ![](http://www.ambershire.net/user/toranos/IE9sNreedit.jpg)

Just a thought.

@Toranos:

> I like the layout, but I don't like the background.
> The image is nice, which is purely a given, but how it's repeated is a tad weird. The bottom copy breaks any perspective that is created by the top one.
>
> I would suggest the same color all the way down, but i'm guessing you did it like that to make the footer stand out, so maybe something like:
>
> >! ![](http://www.ambershire.net/user/toranos/IE9sNreedit.jpg)
>
> Just a thought.

I really love the suggestions, I'll fix it up!

I had actually two alternative versions, one with the black all the way to the bottom, and this one.

@Chief:

> I'm american, and for some reason, the Original, British spellings just look/feel more natural to me.

Ever since being around Robin I've actually started to write and type Britishly…

FYI: This site has been posted in the Crystalshire game files for some time now. I've visited it a few times.

@Jungletoe:

> FYI: This site has been posted in the Crystalshire game files for some time now. I've visited it a few times.

Considering it was posted here about a minute after it was finished being designed, I think I'm going to call bullshit on that. Besides, why would I ship the website with the game? >_>