Eclipse is being shut down

Robin

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@schnurman:

> i am afraid to loose this site since i am really working on my game really hard… But as much as little pony rules I gotta say I don't wanna loose it.

Why do you need a site to finish a game? Working hard and depending on others aren't the same thing, and don't really go hand in hand.

Wait wait, I don't understand. How is this song exactly how you feel if its stitching RAINBOW'S dress?
Aren't YOU Rainbow Dash?

@Schnurman:

> i guess I'll stick with hamachi and everything.

This is exactly what Robin is talking about. You act like port forwarding is hard. Your just too lazy to find out how to do it on your own.

What he means is that episode Rarity made great dresses for everyone but they were not happy with it and instead asked her to make all these wierd random requests to her original visions, which tired Rarity out and made horrible finished products (because only Rarity actually knew what she was doing). Robin felt the same way with Origins because nobody was happy with it and would constantly ask for extra features which they think they needed without understanding.

Robin making Origins = Rarity making the dresses. He makes Rainbow Dash his avatar because that's his favorite pony.