Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse is being shut down

Robin

Fair enough, just have to say it's a shame that it's come to this, but I must agree.

If this isn't a joke, I would love to still develop 'Origin - The Legend Reborn' with Eclipse Origins; I really don't want to let this amazing engine plough into the ground like the others. Robin, just drop me a PM please if you wouldn't mind me carrying on using Eclipse Origins. If not, I guess I'll just have to say goodbye and carry on doing something else with the game I'm developing. It's been a great 2 years, and I've learnt quite a bit of programming since I started. Thanks for everything guys, but if Eclipse is shutting down, then I must bid all of you farewell and good luck with the rest of your lives.

Kindest Regards,

Lightning

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I'm really excited about this change. I've recently gotten into My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic and its a really good series. I don't see why anyone should be disappointed, the game engine is still out there for you guys to use. It already had a beta release.

I'm also glad about this because now Robin gets to spend more time to spend on Crystalshire :)

im so sorry to see eclipse get shutdown, i myself have just started making a game, my sprites arent to shabby but after i realese a beta of my game im going to smoothen EVERYTHING out. Thanks alot for all the work youve put into this site :D

I think this forum is, sorry but very faggy (Why would normal man write about love and Ponys) and Robin your work was very hard,  because everyone loved old face of this forum , but normal man wouldn't like/love this forum.

P.S not native English speaker!

@zzuurraa:

> I think this forum is, sorry but very faggy (Why would normal man write about love and Ponys) and Robin your work was very hard,  because everyone loved old face of this forum , but normal man wouldn't like/love this forum.
>
> P.S not native English speaker!

Why do you hate ponies? >:(

@Beast:

> Why is everyone crying about eclipse being shut down. :P If you want to make a game that bad go out and do it yourself. I think what Robin is doing makes a lot of sense.

+1\. Lets all make a pony game now. XD

@kibbelz:

> Nice april fools joke. If you really have quit robin why are you still posting.

dont you see its becoming a my little pony site?

As for what you said Robin, thanks for the chance to use the great engine you gave to us. Hope you don't mind me using it still for kinjiru's game. I was going to use it for my own game but I guess, its time to move on and learn how to do a bunch of things you did on my own. Thanks for the love, support and patience you gave us "fat" Americans.

all you people calling MLP gay and its crap and stuff. You really need to grow up. MLP is a wonderful story of friendship and treating others with respect. Maybe you should watch the series… it might make you a better person!

as for why would a man like ponies and and pink and all the other "girly" stuff.
There is nothign wrong with liking that. Maybe you should stop being such a homophobe and just accept it. That is what is wrong with the world... people cant accept thing and just have to bring hate. Im a girl, and i like ponies, kittens, pink, flowers, and all that... but you know what else i like... snakes, lizards, zombies, horror, rock.... and other "guy" things.

Showing blind hate for something you dont understand is just silly!

Now enough hate talk and lets all be friends!![](http://php.webuda.com/wic/icons/rainbow.png)

Wow this is great, I've been depressed and Hasbro pulled all the episodes off YouTube so this is cute, thanks!
![](http://php.webuda.com/wic/icons/rainbow.png)![](http://php.webuda.com/wic/icons/rainbow.png)![](http://php.webuda.com/wic/icons/rainbow.png)![](http://php.webuda.com/wic/icons/rainbow.png)

Naw, I vote for rainbows.

I fully support this bold new direction, and will likely start posting more.
I'd also like to remind everypony that we have a perfectly good RP section gathering cobwebs, this could be the perfect chance to breathe some life into it.

Also, to help people get in touch with what's going on with the pony fandom, I'd like to suggest www.equestriadaily.com which is a blog that chronicles all the goings-on related to ponies.

Long live Celestia!