Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So who is your favorite pony

Gwen

Mine is obviously Princess Luna!

Much like princess Luna I was vengeful and jealous, especially when my space was encroached by new female members. After a while i went into a dark area, and got really weird with trying to frighten everyone away… but now I see the errors in my ways. I fully regret all the trouble, and the way that i would lead people on... the magic of friendship really has turned me around.

now who is your favorite pony?

Princess Celstia!

As Princess Celstia, I too do not teach people directly. I give people advice to find said teachings themselves through their own means. I am also kind and loving to all, while being wise enough to know when people are in need. I also like to believe I have a unicorn horn sometimes.

That's really really hard to decide on because they all have really good characteristics. I like Rainbow Dash's emotional honesty, and in a way Applejack is the same. Rarity I wasn't sure on but after "Suited For Success" and "Dog and Pony Show" she probably has the most growth, and she's definitely the most mature despite her initially shallow appearance.

Pinkie Pie is pretty interesting, and she's always hilarious, and Fluttershy is cute when she actually comes out of her shyness shell (the rabbit Angel is awesome and a good foil for her). Out of the main six ponies I probably like Twilight Sparkle the least, because she acts like a bit of a know-it-all, but she's a good neutral catalyst to bring out the best in everyone around her.

As for side characters, Zecora is interesting (that accent!), and Spike is cool and brings a much-needed male perspective to the group.

There's like 20+ ponies. A poll would look bad! Besides, we'll add an official one tomorrow.

My favorite is Scootaloo. She's part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and she's not afraid to speak her mind. I think somebody that defends others and stands up for what is right is a real hero!