Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm done

Admiral Refuge

Dear community and administration,

I have dedicated several years to this community.  I have climbed the ranks to Administrator, and have helped several hundred members here.  But currently, these forums used to actually talk about games and the making of them.  Now it's just My Little Pony… 

I thought this may have been a joke, so I spoke with several members of the administration, including Marsh, and it seems to be real.

With that being said, I'm officially resigning.  It was fun, but I have other things to do with my life that i should dedicate my time to.  I have removed myself as an Administrator, and leaving the forums.

Farewell Eclipse,
Maybe in another life.

Regards,
Anthony.

PS: Dear Robin: duck you.

i do have to be on anthony's side on this one he spent alot fo time helping the eclipse community just for it to tuen into a site about lame ponies…

PS. Not being a hater but that show looks really gay almost reminds me of a Dora gone Ponnies...

@Thorn:

> Who says you can't make games of, draw pictures of or write about ponies?

I do, I certainly don't want to waste months or even years on writing a book about magical talking ponies lol.

@Scootaloo:

> Being creative is a hard thing to do. You sure you don't want to stay for ponies?

Na I'm probably just work with EO. When i'm not writing books/songs or playing my Guitar or drawing lol ya i usually don't get bored too often.

@ Luna: How? I just talked about how horrible your ponies are… You should be cussing me out lol.

@dxxknight:

> i do have to be on anthony's side on this one he spent alot fo time helping the eclipse community just for it to tuen into a site about lame ponies…

You didn't do jack shit to help the community. You leeched off my just like everyone else and now you're crying because I kicked you off my arm.

Grow up.

@dxxknight:

> I do, I certainly don't want to waste months or even years on writing a book about magical talking ponies lol.

That's too bad, it would have been a good read.
@dxxknight:

> @ Luna: How? I just talked about how horrible your ponies are… You should be cussing me out lol.

It is unfortunate you feel that way but this is a place to be friends, no matter how much you hate us we will always love you. :)

@Rainbow:

> You didn't do jack shit to help the community. You leeched off my just like everyone else and now you're crying because I kicked you off my arm.
>
> Grow up.

Lol Robin i was'nt saying I did anything and i certainly did'nt leach of you i was more of a fan of stable then EO for the longest time…

I was talking for Admiral he helped alot of people...  i mainly "leached off" was certainly not from you it was from the resources given by the rest of the community.

You talk about me growing up? i know i'm young but hey atleast if i had all these people asking me for help i'd atleast be nicer and show them how to do it instead of insulting everyone...

I know people can be real annoying with can you do this, wait no do that. You could of just released what you wanted to and let everybody figre it out themselves.

Then again I never programmed an engine before so i could be wrong.