Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favourite Game and Developers

Miniroo92

The Monkey Island series by Lucas Arts, the Quake engine series by Id, the Settlers series by BlueByte, the Command & Conquer series by Westwood (and only Westwood), the Gobliins series by Coktel Vision, the Chaos Engine series by the Bitmap Brothers, Timekeepers by Vulcan Software and many more.

There are many good games, that I simply have no favourite. I, however, do have a list of games that I fancy.

Regards,
  Stephan.

@S.J.R.:

> The Monkey Island series by Lucas Arts, the Quake engine series by Id, the Settlers series by BlueByte, the Command & Conquer series by Westwood (and only Westwood), the Gobliins series by Coktel Vision, the Chaos Engine series by the Bitmap Brothers, Timekeepers by Vulcan Software and many more.
>
> There are many good games, that I simply have no favourite. I, however, do have a list of games that I fancy.
>
> Regards,
>   Stephan.

I miss Westwood studios..

For developers I like Raven, Obsidian, and Bohemia Interactive.

Bethesda and Bioware are alright too, but their games continually disappoint me in some regard. With Bethesda's case, their released modding tools and the modding community usually make up any deficiencies with their games though.

Edit: oh yeah Rockstar is always decent, although after San Andreas I haven't felt a game as good. Red Dead Redemption had it's moments but the size and scope of the newer games are a bit limiting and repetitive.

@Anna:

> Edit: oh yeah Rockstar is always decent, although after San Andreas I haven't felt a game as good. Red Dead Redemption had it's moments but the size and scope of the newer games are a bit limiting and repetitive.

I havent been able to play the newer games because my pcs keep crapping out LOL, thats what i get for making Frankenstein Computers :P.  I played 4 on my friends 360 but I did not get to run the story.

San Andreas was the best GTA game so far, Ive ran threw that game so many times and still play on it when I get bored. SA MP finally got the stuff working properly and been running a LAN game with my bro and sis So yea  Most likly GTA SA would be my most fav game.

I'm also with GTA San Andreas. I spent, and still to sometimes spend, hours just toying around with cheat codes, and flying cars into buildings :D. Sometimes i even live up to my stereotype and run my airplane into a Giant Skyscraper <3.

Mount and Blade was very good ^^

EVE online is my favorite game ever, just by far. If only it wasn't pay2play *sadface*

I have a rockstar game that sucked!!!

![](http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_e2ooK1Zn1YU/TUpZNDkmTvI/AAAAAAAABUc/aRsS2dNHVI4/s1600/State+of+Emergency.jpg)

what a let down this game was after GTA III

Favorite game: Dune 2, Quake, Portal, HL series, original Doom series
Company: Westwood, Valve, Old ID

• 3 months later...
@S.J.R.:

> The Monkey Island series by Lucas Arts, the Quake engine series by Id, the Settlers series by BlueByte, the Command & Conquer series by Westwood (and only Westwood), the Gobliins series by Coktel Vision, the Chaos Engine series by the Bitmap Brothers, Timekeepers by Vulcan Software and many more.

I loved Monkey Island <3

• 1 month later...