• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sheldon:

> I'm playing the leaked alpha and it seems like crap so far -_-

>leaked alpha
>call it crap
![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/silly/reactions/kagami_facepalm.jpg)
Not saying the game is good or bad, but seriously when something is an unofficially distributed alpha, you can't really judge the product properly.

@Princess:

> Rushikins I think the "new computer" was an update to steam. Probably because of Playstation and the trouble they had since they integrated ps with steam. I installed steam the other day and then logged out. I don't turn off my computer and the next day (yesterday) it said I logged on from a new computer.

Yeah, that probably explains it,  :embarrassed:

@Boxman:

> I'm just playing the leak to check even if it's even worth going through steam for -_-

I don't even see what there is to get from playing a leaked **Alpha**. If you just watch the trailer, see some Let's Play's there isn't much more to 'experience'. I get that you're using a leaked version to see if it's worth your money. But at least give a valid reason, what's crap about that leaked version that you couldn't see in a Lets Play or the trailer.

@Schnurman:

> Do you now what the meaning of alpha means -_- plus leaked wow…

Alpha has nothing to do with how good the game is tho. I have played a lot of games that are great in alpha, but the leaked part is right. "wow"

I'm wondering if any of you fellows, know that there's already a non-steam leak out of this game!  :cheesy:

Since I already bought the game and Steam is blocked on my school, I always use the leak to play Terraria. (Nothing more, nothing less).