Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Gauntlet has been thrown

azkanan

I'm throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to the duel,
but all you seem to be doing is looking at me with me a drool.

I know it's been said and done once yet only once before,
So what can I say community,  how about we settle it once and for all?

So Im going to sit behind my screen and challenge you my friend,
because I've got the tongue of Shakespeare and balls of Tarzan.

@Azkanan:

> I'm throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to the duel,
> but all you seem to be doing is looking at me with me a drool.
>
> I know it's been said and done once yet only once before,
> So what can I say community,  how about we settle it once and for all?
>
> So Im going to sit behind my screen and challenge you my friend,
> because I've got the tongue of Shakespeare and balls of Tarzan.

….what? this sounds ridiculous...

@Azkanan:

> I'm throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to the duel,
> but all you seem to be doing is looking at me with me a drool.
>
> I know it's been said and done once yet only once before,
> So what can I say community,  how about we settle it once and for all?
>
> So Im going to sit behind my screen and challenge you my friend,
> because I've got the tongue of Shakespeare and balls of Tarzan.

I'll start out slow, as it's probably hard for you to follow.
After all, the truth is usually too hard for you to swallow.
You're a fool for thinking that you can challenge me to a dual.
I'll eat you up, I'm the fire, clearly you're the fuel.

But if you truly want to cross paths atleast tell me: what's you're motivation?  And can you please talk like a proper brit?  Work on your articulation.

Because you can't battlerap, you can't even rhyme.  I can surpass you in a heartbeat using only my free time.
Comparabilities with Tarzan?  You both make a lot of noise, go back to the kiddie section kid, you can't stand with the big boys.
And no, the only place your tongue has been was in your father's arse.  Shakespeare would be either laughing or crying at your post known as a farce.  I wish I'd seen this topic when it was posted yesternight, I would have unlocked it myself just to fuel your disinvite.

So I pick up your Gauntlet and I smack you in the face.  Just drop out right now and save your children the disgrace.

And Admiral comes with a hook out of nowhere,
Azkanan is reeling to the sound of the fanfare!
Tarzan? No, at best George of the Jungle,
Rhymes so stale they're becoming fungal
Take off your hats now, go and bow your heads
Admiral's a hazard when he gets into these threads!

The only hazard has appeared, yeah, right when i entered
Dropping bombs in this thread
Putting heads in the melter

If you think admirals throwing shit, you're about to be surprised
I've been spitten rap verses ever since i've been alive

This ain't no peace talk bitch
this is one of power
You're just a short dicked snitch,
Lookin' like a little flower

And when it comes to Thorn
You're all part of the same thing
Admirals the pretty petals,
And you got a little sting

All I'm doing now is laughing on the sidelines
I don't need to prove myself, ya'll can see my verse shines
Won the last rap battle, took away first place
Had my own name color, right up in your face
So I don't need to make myself work for your approval
Consider yourself lucky for my voluntary removal
Props by the way on the pony avatar,
I see it's OC but it doesn't look bizarre,
Now go and flash like Rainbow Dash,
Brace yourself up for the clash,
Admiral is pretty cash so show us a Zonova smash!

I'mma go sit and watch from over here
Goad you all on like some wicked puppeteer
I got nothing to hide so I got nothing to fear,
So go and shoot some rhymes while I go and crack a beer!

@Admiral:

> I'll start out slow, as it's probably hard for you to follow.
> After all, the truth is usually too hard for you to swallow.
> You're a fool for thinking that you can challenge me to a dual.
> I'll eat you up, I'm the fire, clearly you're the fuel.
>
> But if you truly want to cross paths atleast tell me: what's you're motivation?  And can you please talk like a proper brit?  Work on your articulation.
>
> Because you can't battlerap, you can't even rhyme.  I can surpass you in a heartbeat using only my free time.
> Comparabilities with Tarzan?  You both make a lot of noise, go back to the kiddie section kid, you can't stand with the big boys.
> And no, the only place your tongue has been was in your father's arse.  Shakespeare would be either laughing or crying at your post known as a farce.  I wish I'd seen this topic when it was posted yesternight, I would have unlocked it myself just to fuel your disinvite.
>
> So I pick up your Gauntlet and I smack you in the face.  Just drop out right now and save your children the disgrace.

My only motivation is to make you cry, just like when your father went and said bye-bye.
Oh wait, that was me, my sincere apologies, your mother's been with so many men it's hard to keep keys.

You call yourself the Admiral yet your skills are from from comparable, for I was born in the fires that made me this charitable.
Although, I do like your dress style, nah i'm just shitting you; Go back to toys-r-us with the other paedophiles. I mean really, with a moustache like that? You look like you just got out of bed with peter pan and the cat in the hat.
In fact call me a particularist, but your situation seems farthest from not the hariest because I've taken the slap and offered you a glimpse of my back as I've come around swinging with a roundhouse smack.

Boy you've just walked into the fires of hell; here, take a seat as the true abdicator, because none of your words can come near to the skills of this dictator.

Not a fire just a spark, his bite is weaker than his bark,
Azkanan is just a minnow trying to scare away a shark
Gotta pick it up, throw it into overdrive now
or maybe turn around, take it back and try to kowtow
Round one to Admiral, now ya'll take a breath!
Step it up 'cause at this rate there'll be no sudden death!

@Azkanan:

> My only motivation is to make you cry, just like when your father went and said bye-bye.
> Oh wait, that was me, my sincere apologies, your mother's been with so many men it's hard to keep keys.
>
> You call yourself the Admiral yet your skills are from from comparable, for I was born in the fires that made me this charitable.
> Although, I do like your dress style, nah i'm just shitting you; Go back to toys-r-us with the other paedophiles. I mean really, with a moustache like that? You look like you just got out of bed with peter pan and the cat in the hat.
> In fact call me a particularist, but your situation seems farthest from not the hariest because I've taken the slap and offered you a glimpse of my back as I've come around swinging with a roundhouse smack.
>
> Boy you've just walked into the fires of hell; here, take a seat as the true abdicator, because none of your words can come near to the skills of this dictator.

Azk, you still here?  Good, because I'm just getting started.
Hope you can last this next round, it's not for the faint of hearted.
The maps are now uncharted.

Congratulations, your posts are almost comprehensible.  A few more years of first 1st grade grammar and your stuff might just be sensible.  But to call yourself a dictator…  Is that why you died in HnH?  I thought you were just a bad leader, so Robin killed you in disgrace.  Give Hitler some more blowjobs, maybe he'll teach you to save your face.

You see, I'm a mastermind.  I beat Adulese twice at chess, and he's a quantum physicist -- I digress.  I'm also a computer hacker, and I won't stop with just this forum.  I'll hold your all your emails ransom and flood your myspace page with p0rn.

But let's get physical -- if you can get your fatass out of bed.  I know Western Martial Arts...  Is that a rondel in your head?  But who needs blades?  Who needs hacking?  Too much typing with that datum.  I'm AMERICAN FUCK YEAH I have more guns than you can fathom.

Oh, if you claim to be my father, then Google "Home tips with Jim."  I can see your enthusiasm though, everyone wants to be him.

In case you haven't got it yet, you'll end up knocked out cold.
Go back to basking in my glory, my winning's been foretold.

@Admiral:

> Azk, you still here?  Good, because I'm just getting started.
> Hope you can last this next round, it's not for the faint of hearted.
> The maps are now uncharted.
>
> Congratulations, your posts are almost comprehensible.  A few more years of first 1st grade grammar and your stuff might just be sensible.  But to call yourself a dictator…  Is that why you died in HnH?  I thought you were just a bad leader, so Robin killed you in disgrace.  Give Hitler some more blowjobs, maybe he'll teach you to save your face.
>
> You see, I'm a mastermind.  I beat Adulese twice at chess, and he's a quantum physicist -- I digress.  I'm also a computer hacker, and I won't stop with just this forum.  I'll hold your all your emails ransom and flood your myspace page with p0rn.
>
> But let's get physical -- if you can get your fatass out of bed.  I know Western Martial Arts...  Is that a rondel in your head?  But who needs blades?  Who needs hacking?  Too much typing with that datum.  I'm AMERICAN duck YEAH I have more guns than you can fathom.
>
> Oh, if you claim to be my father, then Google "Home tips with Jim."  I can see your enthusiasm though, everyone wants to be him.
>
> In case you haven't got it yet, you'll end up knocked out cold.
> Go back to basking in my glory, my winning's been foretold.

![](http://reactionimages.tumblr.com/photo/1280/747124094/1/tumblr_l43g9pCDYI1qzhu0d)

Welcome back my friend to yet another round, I don't understand why you're battling me though cause you're heading for a dead end.

I admit i'm a bit of an addict for the game of Haven and Hearth, but at least I can get my head out of my ass, Admiral come back down to Earth.
You're like a banjo, and I'm a twelve-string classical, I've been through the greatest of the races; your skill gets you abused by country trailer-bum rapists.

Speaking of fathers, yours runs shitty tips on the web, my father's a black belt of the 6th dan, a man demanding of respect. He's dedicated his life to self-control, and the upmost concentration, yours made an accident; you by denomination, an absolute abomination, even by the worst of the world's supernations classifications.

Sure, you're a supergeek of the highest regard, here have a little respect, it's written on this card. Notice it's actually burger wrapping paper? Don't cry, I'm sorry I didn't save it for ya. I fed it to your mother, heck; she nearly bit my arm down to a half, she's a ravenous wench who's only skill is sucking my stick off.

You want to get personal? I wouldn't recommend it, a friend once commented on my mental ability, so I told him it was his fault his recently deceased friend of cancer was his own disability. That didn't go down too well, with him or our friends, but y'know I wasn't mad at all, I had the damn upper hand.

What's that? You have more guns than me? Well that's alright, because I've got wits alike to the fists of Mike ducking Tyson. I'm English, silly American, we don't need any guns. We'll talk you down from your trees with some honey-glazed buns.
That's it! I'm a genius! If Hitler wanted to beat you, rather than raining explosive tars, all he needed to do was rain a handful of twinkie bars. And if that doesn't persuade you that your country is weak, maybe a flash of cash will shut your oversized beak.
I'm not sure about the americans as an entire nation, but your presence makes me sick, you're a complete abberation, with a face like that, I'm suprised you're not in incarceration.
Boy, stop picking your ass, I know you don't have any manners, but you're in the presence of high British class.

Is there anything else I need to cover, or is that all you've got?
Go back to bed with your rubber sex doll, pointy-eared Spock.