Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Team needed for a minecraft like game.

wargod1341

@Robin:

> So to do a cheap rip of a game made by 1 man you need 9 people to do it for you?
>
> **Genius.**

Btw, everyones says if you copy minecraft is a "Rip off" simply copying a idea and having much morer features then the game actually ahs, i dont consider it to be a "Rip off" e.g Terraria, is condiered to be a "rip off" but 3d and 2d are duffrent. The mining and chopping wood e.t.c is the  what that genres all about, so without that, what are you suppose to do? A part from walking around with no armour and getting killed by monsters because you dont have a sword….. Yeah the make sence....

@Reign:

> I'm going to base any opinions I have of you on this statement.

You obviuly didnt read everything….. Robin said i was making a rip off minecraftn, as you know Minecraft is a 3D, so by having a 2D it's diffrent, therefore changing the gaming exprience....

1\. You are making a "Rip off" of minecraft, "Team needed for a minecraft like game" That in itself implies you plan on making a minecraft game, with perhaps more features. Regardless of how many more features you put in it, its still a Rip Off.

2\. LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL. Its hard to understand what you're saying because I'm having problems making out the words you're typing. At least spell check before you hit that Post button.

3\. Are you paying these people to code and make the game for you? From what it looks like your not going to do anything except watch the others do all the work for you, and if this is the case EVEN if you do pay them… this game will fall down to the lowest of lows if it even gets decently popular.

4\. You have minecraft which I love, and then Terraria which I hate. There is already A MINECRAFT and a minecraft rip off, why do another one?

@Bloodmorphed:

> 1\. You are making a "Rip off" of minecraft, "Team needed for a minecraft like game" That in itself implies you plan on making a minecraft game, with perhaps more features. Regardless of how many more features you put in it, its still a Rip Off.
>
> 2\. LEARN TO ducking SPELL. Its hard to understand what you're saying because I'm having problems making out the words you're typing. At least spell check before you hit that Post button.
>
> 3\. Are you paying these people to code and make the game for you? From what it looks like your not going to do anything except watch the others do all the work for you, and if this is the case EVEN if you do pay them… this game will fall down to the lowest of lows if it even gets decently popular.
>
> 4\. You have minecraft which I love, and then Terraria which I hate. There is already A MINECRAFT and a minecraft rip off, why do another one?

its because i don't really check over what i right, as i am pretty busy doing some stuff while i was i was writing the posts. I could say Battlefield is a rip off of Call of Duty, or Gears of war as they are a shooter…. I wil being doing the graphics also but i am not very good.

@wargod1341:

> its because i don't really check over what i right, as i am pretty busy doing some stuff while i was i was writing the posts. I could say Battlefield is a rip off of Call of Duty, or Gears of war as they are a shooter…. I wil being doing the graphics also but i am not very good.

Honestly, I think they are rip offs of CoD but different features then CoD, say yes. You can say that, and I will too. However There is distinct difference between those two games and their STYLE. The STYLE of the game is totally different, if you don't know what I mean by that then you should stop what you are doing.

If you have a different STYLE then minecraft (I doubt you will though) THEN I'll be a little bit more accepting of this. Terraria's Style is so similar to minecraft it just kinda turned me off to it.

So you if you create a game with a different style but the same feel as minecraft then I'd probably like it. People nowadays don't understand that difference and think that the STYLE is actually the gameplay of the game when its not. The Genre and STYLE are very much different as well.

I played Battlefield and enjoyed it but I do like CoD better then battle field. Why? Because battlefield has a different STYLE but the gameplay still feels like a CoD game. Now if you compare HALO and CoD then you really cant say either way if its a rip off or not because the gameplay and styles are pretty much opposite of each other.

SOOOO now that I ranted too much, I do still wish you luck on your project I just hope you make it unique and not the same style as Terraria and Minecraft.

@Bloodmorphed:

> Honestly, I think they are rip offs of CoD but different features then CoD, say yes. You can say that, and I will too. However There is distinct difference between those two games and their STYLE. The STYLE of the game is totally different, if you don't know what I mean by that then you should stop what you are doing.
>
> If you have a different STYLE then minecraft (I doubt you will though) THEN I'll be a little bit more accepting of this. Terraria's Style is so similar to minecraft it just kinda turned me off to it.
>
> So you if you create a game with a different style but the same feel as minecraft then I'd probably like it. People nowadays don't understand that difference and think that the STYLE is actually the gameplay of the game when its not. The Genre and STYLE are very much different as well.
>
> I played Battlefield and enjoyed it but I do like CoD better then battle field. Why? Because battlefield has a different STYLE but the gameplay still feels like a CoD game. Now if you compare HALO and CoD then you really cant say either way if its a rip off or not because the gameplay and styles are pretty much opposite of each other.
>
> SOOOO now that I ranted too much, I do still wish you luck on your project I just hope you make it unique and not the same style as Terraria and Minecraft.

Dont worry it will have some th same and some diffrent, it will have mining and stuff, but you have to level up, so that's  new, you can have a family, in the others i am pretty sure you can't… You can command soilders. I was also thinking of a quest feature. I see what you are saying, but i am trying to make it diffrent from Minecraft and Terraria as i can. I appreciate the advice your giving me but the only thing i feel is the same , is the mining and stuff i am not sure if you checkmy other post, it has more info about the game.

Demise. That is not his point. He says, its ridiculous to think that he is asking so much help for a game made by one guy. Making a minecraft like game is very hard if you have no programming experience yourself. Which is why this topic is ironic and heading towards a dead end.

EDIT: Stop posting everywhere. You just made an account today and your already at 45 posts in a few hours. Your bumping old topics and posting random comments that make no sense everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...