Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Points Bulletin

Robin

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I went down to Bristol for a week or so to meet up with some family I haven't seen in a while and to sort out some IRL drama. I should be on often enough now. Give me a bell on IM.

The 12 hour journey probably left me with deep-vein thrombosis, though. _Never_ travel long distances in the UK by coach. When I got down there I found out that everyone else got the train for half the price and it took half the time… National Express should die.

@Robin:

> The 12 hour journey probably left me with deep-vein thrombosis, though. _Never_ travel long distances in the UK by coach. When I got down there I found out that everyone else got the train for half the price and it took half the time… National Express should die.

You have to be careful with that.
Sometimes the train is half the price, other times the buses are cheaper.

A high-stakes poker player from London, Glass has been living in the states comfortably for 5 years. That was until his lover, Rodriguez, was killed in an argument over a hand of cards. Fuelled by vengeance and overwhelming love for his partner, Glass joined the CSA vowing to bring the criminals to justice. Refusing to use lethal force he now drives around in his Jeep shooting bean-bags at black people.

![](http://i.imgur.com/Sd9g2.png)

![](http://i.imgur.com/zh7Jw.png)

![](http://i.imgur.com/64TTF.png)

@Robin:

> A high-stakes poker player from London, Glass has been living in the states comfortably for 5 years. That was until his lover, Rodriguez, was killed in an argument over a hand of cards. Fuelled by vengeance and overwhelming love for his partner, Glass joined the CSA vowing to bring the criminals to justice. Refusing to use lethal force he now drives around in his Jeep shooting bean-bags at black people.

Why aren't they making this in to a movie?

@Peteyyy:

> What, is parking in this game bugged or something? XD

In this game cars are a bug. You get into a car and it's like your face, your hands and your guts are burning. Then you get out of the car, start to shoot, notice that the shooting mechanics are so shitty that you wish there was a shortcut for your character to start shooting at it's own head. But there is no such thing, then you are forced to endure that shit for a few minutes before it crashes while your on a mission.

APB is exacly what Battlefield Play4Free for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 when compared to GTA4… hell... GTA3 had better driving and weapon mechanics. After the game totaly failed under EA you would at least expect the new owner to change something except the p2p to f2p plan.

Also...
@Robin:

> Generally it's down to just going off a ramp poorly.

I am amazed… Robin... your post suggests that in this game you can go off a ramp in any other way than poorly.