Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

USA Vs. Japan

Bloodmorphed

If I'm in North America or talking to north americans, I call it soccer. If I'm in Europe or talking to Europeans, I call it football. Personally I prefer calling it football, but whatever.
I understand that other people are use to their own ways of referring to it, and I'm not egotistical enough to assume that they'd be using my preferred term over the locally dominant one.

The BBC coverage of both the Japanese Tsunami and the American Katrina incidents was quite interesting.

_Japan:_ Civilians walking around in the cold digging for survivors with their bare hands. Everyone pulling together and sharing food and water.

_American:_ Mass looting, destruction of shelters and fights.

@Robin:

> The BBC coverage of both the Japanese Tsunami and the American Katrina incidents was quite interesting.
>
> _Japan:_ Civilians walking around in the cold digging for survivors with their bare hands. Everyone pulling together and sharing food and water.
>
> _American:_ Mass looting, destruction of shelters and fights.

I wouldn't contest that analysis. It's rather accurate.

Katrina happened in a bad part of the United States. You need to understand that when African Americans dominant an area it will usually have more crime. Look at our country's analysis of criminals, African Americans dominate. You can't say that the entire country is like that, nor is Japan. Japan has bad areas just like the USA does and it doesn't mean that everyone did what you said either.

@Helladen:

> Katrina happened in a bad part of the United States. You need to understand that when African Americans dominant an area it will usually have more crime. Look at our country's analysis of criminals, African Americans dominate. You can't say that the entire country is like that, nor is Japan. Japan has bad areas just like the USA does and it doesn't mean that everyone did what you said either.

Nope it has nothing to do with the area or a specific group. It's an example of the 'every man for himself' mentality that so many Americans have. This is exactly why everyone demands lower taxes, but doesn't want the programs they enjoy and like to be cut. <_<

Wait… weren't African American's like slaves in America a couple decades ago? Wasn't that when the rest of the world had already ended slavery? Why, that's crazy! What gives them the right to have continued slavery for so long! And then people wonder why African Americans here are under educated?

Lol, so in the end, it's still the fault of you white Americans :D

And also what Azure said~

@Azure:

> Nope it has nothing to do with the area or a specific group. It's an example of the 'every man for himself' mentality that so many Americans have. This is exactly why everyone demands lower taxes, but doesn't want the programs they enjoy and like to be cut. <_<

Actually it does. New Orleans was a disaster even before the hurricane hit. They just need an excuse, and they got it. When something shitty here happens in Texas, people help out, no matter what your race is actually.

Anyways about that facebook post thingy, LOL…. Typical Racist americans :)

@Helladen:

> Katrina happened in a bad part of the United States. You need to understand that when African Americans dominant an area it will usually have more crime. Look at our country's analysis of criminals, African Americans dominate. You can't say that the entire country is like that, nor is Japan. Japan has bad areas just like the USA does and it doesn't mean that everyone did what you said either.

"Not _everyone_ in Japan is like than and not _everyone_ in America is like that."

Thanks, captain obvious. I simply pointed out what was shown on the coverage. It has nothing to do with the fact that 'lolblacks are criminals' but the social awareness of both areas.

@Zonova:

> Wait… weren't African American's like slaves in America a couple decades ago? Wasn't that when the rest of the world had already ended slavery? Why, that's crazy! What gives them the right to have continued slavery for so long! And then people wonder why African Americans here are under educated?
>
> Lol, so in the end, it's still the fault of you white Americans :D
>
> And also what Azure said~

Duck off that was 200 years ago. There are still slaves in a lot of places. Not just white contrary, there are still slave owners all over Africa. Not just white people owned slaves stop being a racist bastard.

@Smore:

> Duck off that was 200 years ago. There are still slaves in a lot of places. Not just white contrary, there are still slave owners all over Africa. Not just white people owned slaves stop being a racist bastard.

lol wut? English, wut?

Lemme sum the thread up ok?

-Americans are dumb.
-BBC hates jews and USA, CNN is shit.
-Crime is for black people.
-Slavery is fine as long as it's in Congo.
-Godlord is confirmed gay for saying that fotball is soccer.

@Kusy:

> Lemme sum the thread up ok?
>
> -Americans are dumb.
> -BBC hates jews and USA, CNN is shit.
> -Crime is for black people.
> -Slavery is fine as long as it's in Congo.
> -Godlord is confirmed gay for saying that fotball is soccer.

LOL!!!