Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Omega 1.6

Murdoc

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Murdock. First off, thanks a ton for the compilation of all of these great features! Unfortunately, I'm having a slight problem with quests. I've made a quest in which you have to give an NPC 5 of an item, but the NPC will wind up accepting just 1 of the item, thus completing the quest.  How can I fix this?

Everything appears to be  set up correctly:

![](http://i42.tinypic.com/25q3nsz.png)

(No, my game will not actually have a quest called "Meat!" This is all for testing purposes, I swear!)

Ohhhhh! Thanks a ton!

Believe it or not, I don't see a "Stacked" scrollbar option. Am I missing something?

I did set it to currency, however, which did end up resolving the issue. Thanks a ton for that help, but is that the way you're meant to make items stackable, by making them currency?

very nice job, best modification i have ever seen, but:

1\. where i can open those editors like item and quest editor?:)

2\. is there a easy way to change the max stat number to 1.000? (like max stat/item stat bonus/item stat req/etc)

3\. what's that Job thing?

@benedek11:

> very nice job, best modification i have ever seen, but:
>
> 1\. where i can open those editors like item and quest editor?:)
>
> 2\. is there a easy way to change the max stat number to 1.000? (like max stat/item stat bonus/item stat req/etc)
>
> 3\. what's that Job thing?

1\. Insert when u open the game and u r admin. For quest editor u open the server and look at the database control or something like that.
2\. What is your definition of Easy?
3\. Job are resource level. Every time u cut a resource u can earn some exp (u decide) and there is a exp cap when u level up. It is basically a skill system

@benedek11:

> thank you 1\. solved
> 2\. easy i mean like change A and B source to C and D
> 3.oh i got it and if i  edit a resc there's a thing item lvl, if it put it to 2 it means you need to be lvl 2 at the job? and if i cut a tree it automatically shows me my skil lvl?

2\. Oh, if so then it is easy, u just have to change A-Z, AB-AZ, AC-AZ and other thing to C, D
3\. Im not so sure, the last time that I touched Modification(s) was a long time ago. But no, if u want to see the skill, u click on the job button and it will show u

hmm thank you Yumi for your kindness

2\. then what need to change for 500 skill and etc cap (like + item max  stat bonus is 500 not 255 o.o)

3\. a, I cut trees and it says wood - lvl 1 when i cut more i becomes 2, is there any bar where i can see my xp?

b,is it normal cutting a tree each time gives me 1gold?o.o

@benedek11:

> hmm thank you Yumi for your kindness
>
> 2\. then what need to change for 500 skill and etc cap (like + item max  stat bonus is 500 not 255 o.o)
>
> 3\. a, I cut trees and it says wood - lvl 1 when i cut more i becomes 2, is there any bar where i can see my xp?
>
>   b,is it normal cutting a tree each time gives me 1gold?o.o

Thank you and you dont have to say that im kind lol.
2\. Ctrl+F to search around inside your server and client. look for the part where it say stat as byte, change it to stat as long. Then Ctrl+F around and change every single Stat as byte to as Long.
3\. Im sorry, as far as i know there wasnt any exp bar. But it shouldnt be hard to make. And no i dont think so >.> cutting tree should give u log and not gold

Modification(S) had quite a few bugs, regarding the scrollbars being reset and such..
It should work if you set the multi-item scrollbar back to 1 before you save.

It's a tricky system;

Basically you just set the level and item, then scroll the multi-item scrollbar and repeat. When you're finished, set multi-item scrollbar back to 1 and make sure it's set for the item you chosed, if not, re-set the item and then save.

That happens to me also, like if you set level 10 woodcutting for a tree, and you try to cut it with level 1 woodcutting. Also, was wondering if someone couldn't help with making the crafting skills level based also.

Ah erm.. Richy is there a way to fix this through source? Like the scrollbar reset and the 1 gold thing. Or will anybody do in Omega 1.6.1? If yes then when ?

I think the other parts work fine, only this could be great if fixed + adding some Job xp bar

like:

Woodcutting - lvl16 (xp: 160/280)

/////////// or if it's hard to do and you won't do that is there a way to delete that Jobs thing from the source?

@benedek11:

> Ah erm.. Richy is there a way to fix this through source? Like the scrollbar reset and the 1 gold thing. Or will anybody do in Omega 1.6.1? If yes then when ?
>
> I think the other parts work fine, only this could be great if fixed + adding some Job xp bar
>
> like:
>
> Woodcutting - lvl16 (xp: 160/280)
>
> /////////// or if it's hard to do and you won't do that is there a way to delete that Jobs thing from the source?

Since I'm the one who made this custom version I'm responsible for any updates. This scrollbar reset problem is an easy fix. When I get time I'll look into it. But it's not really that big of a deal since the data still saves.

I have no intentions of adding a Job xp bar. If you want to make these kinds of modifications learn how to code in vb6\. Besides, it's unnecessary.

@Murdock:

> Since I'm the one who made this custom version I'm responsible for any updates. This scrollbar reset problem is an easy fix. When I get time I'll look into it. But it's not really that big of a deal since the data still saves.
>
> I have no intentions of adding a Job xp bar. If you want to make these kinds of modifications learn how to code in vb6\. Besides, it's unnecessary.

The scrollbar reset isn't that big deal as you say, but the Level item at resc system is that. :( please help

@benedek11:

> The scrollbar reset isn't that big deal as you say, but the Level item at resc system is that. :( please help

It's still saving the data. Although it appears to reset in the editor, if you tested it you would know that the level requirement still saves. How many times do I have to tell you this. TEST it for yourself.