Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Battlefield 3

Kusy

@Kusy:

> Someone called me a cheater once because I was running faster than he was, he was serious about it. Let's entirely discard the fact that Battlefield games have unlocks that let you run faster than others, take more punishment, have more ammo… let's entirely discard that because I suck at games. People who aim better than you, people who have better reflexes and react faster, people who know the map better, people who play longer than you and have better equipment, people who can headshot with a sniper-rifle... dem hackers!

Not to mention that when you're playing online, there's this fancy little thing called latency.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Gʍ3иদɐ∟|n:

> Kusy, there is a hack to play online without origins… would that help with some of the issues you are experiencing?

Nah, that's for faggs who think that every big corporation doesn't already own and trade all their personal information. It still requires the Battlelog

@Robin:

> Had a go on a friend's account. It's not a sequel to BF2 unfortunately. Just looks like another Bad Company game.

The only reason it isn't, is because the guys you play as aren't from the "Bad Company"

Lol, I don't even have to activate my battlelog and I don't seem to have any sort of problems you are having Kusy, I suppose that is one of the few advantages of a console? (Xbox360 btw)

Most games try to stick to a general playstyle. (besides the increasingly terrible final fantasy games)

But yeah MW3 really took no effort at risks, they basically polished up up MW2.

BF3 also sticks to the same tried and true gameplay style, but in my opinion they made more effort in keeping the gameplay fresh and engaging.

Thats why I got tired of Halo  long ago. Gameplay has never changed, they just change the weapons. Everything else is a clone of previous halo's.

And by the way. I HATE people who fly the venom and dont give either of their gunners clear shots at the battlefield. So be a gentleman and flip that bitch sideways so I can shoot stuff!

And if anyone here has it on 360, add gamertag-rayvus360
And get a mic! Not enough people have mic's it seems

@DrNova:

> And by the way. I HATE people who fly the venom and dont give either of their gunners clear shots at the battlefield. So be a gentleman and flip that female dog sideways so I can shoot stuff!

Oh holly person of african american descent. Don't get me started. I only once got a perfect team member. We scored like 30 kills in a tank together with me fixing and operating the machine gun and him driving and slugin.

Half the time there are full blown retards driving/flying everything.

Also, the technician's sapper-bot is OP. Nobody pays attention to it and it perfectly torches snipers… + you can get roadkills with it... not to mention, on Operation Metro you can plant the bomb on the first B within seconds from the start with all the defenders having no idea what's going on.

The only thing I think kind of sucks in my opinion… good thing you don't think someone's else opinions bro.

Nova, there's no point in using the flying machines untill you unlock flares, without flares go into flames right after lifting off... problem is flares are the first unlocks, so you have to play with it anyways. I unlocked flares for the jet with kamikaze techniques - combat choppah by accident, some moron drove a car right in front of me while I was taking off so I rocketed him.

And yes, le Rush is THE way to go.

You'd be amazed how shit people are at taking down skilled pilots. Just stay out of range, deal with any enemy aircraft and do the age old 'Dive, release flares, unleash missiles, pull up, fly to safety' routine. If you get good at landing those things you can keep the same aircraft for the entire map.

I most often find myself flying the Venom (not that there are many different types of choppers), and in my eyes I see the venom as a drop off/support craft, SUPPOSED to be in the action. I usually am constantly dropping off guys around the target area's, and while waiting for more passanger respawns, I circle the area and let my gunners strafe.

And considering how difficult it is to get kills with the gunner's guns, you have to stay close to even attempt to make an impact.

And when we get a MCOM station armed, especially when its outside, I'll hover that bitch 10-15 feet over the area and just take the hits while my gunner/s lay down as much suppresive heat as they can to buy some time

I've never really flown the helicopters much. My only time so far has been on a friend's copy.

I remember people doing some pretty crazy shit with those things in BF2, though. Double barrel rolls around bridges, dive-bombing spawn points and doing crazy 1-on-1 dog fights.