Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Battlefield 3

Kusy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kusy i might get this if i can bring myself to scrounge some money up… you got pc version right?

because of robin i installed BF2 again and was playing the project reality... i forgot how much i loved battlefield! Battlefield is one of the few series that i actualy spend money on.

I actually started with Bad Company 2, so not really a veteran, but this shit is grand.
It probably became my favorite series, and I never was into multiplayer FPS before.

Corporal, I didn't follow BF3 closely. I found it, and found it amusing. And I do realize that it was old news… especially since the date when the info was posted.

There goes my hype. Absolutely all my ducking hype and joy from this game… it goes... right there.
I can't launch the game untill 27th because of some ducking localization, security system.

I'm not even mad. I'm just hugely disappointed. This is fucking pathetic.

Origin has nothing to do with it… it just runs in the background, the browser based lobby is another thing, works the same as it did in beta, and is pretty annoying, confusing? Not so much. Flawed system, but the game is great.

@Justin-SD:

> PS3 already has a load of hackers.

Couldn't care less. I pity the fools who play FPS on consoles… I don't even know what I should think about people who take their time and effort to hack or cheat in FPS on consoles.

well, PC will pretty much always have the most hackers.
PS3 comes in second.
Xbox has barely any and that is the sole reason i play xbox, because i have a really short temper and hackers bring out the worst in me. Call me a nerd or something, i can't help it, i get angry at faggots on a game because that's the way i am.

Never seen an obvious cheater in Bad Company 2 and I played that game the whole year.

My opinion on the matter is that there's a part of shooter community (also known as huge fucking pussies) who will call you a cheater when you kill them three times in a row because they can't tell their elbows from their asses.

Someone called me a cheater once because I was running faster than he was, he was serious about it. Let's entirely discard the fact that Battlefield games have unlocks that let you run faster than others, take more punishment, have more ammo… let's entirely discard that because I suck at games. People who aim better than you, people who have better reflexes and react faster, people who know the map better, people who play longer than you and have better equipment, people who can headshot with a sniper-rifle... dem hackers!

Rule of thumb - someone is first on the server? Call him a cheater just to be sure.

I would honestly fuck up EA staff. I would gladly just go to their fucking HQ, and cut their faces with a knife so they would all need to get new driver licences due to the photos being outdated.

This fucking battlelog shit is so god damn bad and FUCKING WRONG. I'm so fucking tired of publishers making it hard for me to play games they sell. I'm just soooo fucking tired of this.

• 2 weeks later...
It's horrid. But I just had a serious lag back then, raged so bad I nearly broke my keyboard.
Basically you have to use a website to browse servers and edit your profile. Each time you want to change the server or you get kicked, you have to restart the whole game…

And once you learn the game loads maps each time it's restarted (when you play on a map for the first time each launch, the game loads forever, next time will take just few seconds provided you don't end the session) it begins to piss you off royally.

This also means playing on a map changing server will take forever to load each round.