Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If I met myself 5 years ago (aka: i need teck friends!)

lexkymbeth

OK look I'm a teck kid i like programing and making website and all that 'cool' stuff but I'm emo don't get me wrong I'm nit in to what people think emo is -_- I'm pretty cool guy  and i don't have alot of teck friends (or any at all :l)  any one out there that is into any kind of web dev and i mean real codeing,  and codeing in vb. Be my friend O.O and thank you

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are these wonderful thins called conventions.

Find conventions about something you like, there is a convention for almost every interest possible.

Find a local convention of that type.

Shell out some cash and attend on the appointed date.

You will make friends instantly! At a convention no one gives jack shit about your life and they just accept you.

Me, I'll be your friend for 20 bucks.

@lexkymbeth:

> um -.- i have no problems at the moment robin, why dose ever one think emo is miserable and "cuts" i don't emo = emotional. and @ryoku haha i dont have any cash. lol

I went through the exact same phase when I was a teenager. Get over it now rather than later. Teenagers are just mashed up balls of their parents and pop culture references. They don't turn in to real people till they hit their 20s.

@Robin:

> I went through the exact same phase when I was a teenager. Get over it now rather than later. Teenagers are just mashed up balls of their parents and pop culture references. They don't turn in to real people till they hit their 20s.

Ouch.

@lexkymbeth:

> Uh i don't see why you have to be a ass all the time. can you just try let members post without baging on them?

You're asking for friends and I'm telling you how to make them. Grow some thicker skin and stop taking everything as an insult.

Being 'emo' is a phase. You'll get over it. Once you get over it you'll be able to make plenty of friends because you won't look like a bloody idiot.

Believe me, once you start paying your own bills, rent and food whilst working 5 days a week in your job you'll soon get over all the bullshit you think is important in school.

I have many friends with and  with out being emo -_- i wanted some friends that are smart with computers if you had a tinker you could figure that out.  And what do you mean all that shit in school? Wouldnt some one that is as *smart* you encouraged school? Not every one is as 'perfect' as you every one has money issues, hell my house Burt down last summer i don't go around tell in people off with money problem.      Look i don't wanna get baned. From the website -.- so good bye

@lexkymbeth:

> I have many friends with and  with out being emo -_- i wanted some friends that are smart with computers if you had a tinker you could figure that out.  And what do you mean all that shit in school? Wouldnt some one that is as *smart* you encouraged school? Not every one is as 'perfect' as you every one has money issues, hell my house Burt down last summer i don't go around tell in people off with money problem.      Look i don't wanna get baned. From the website -.- so good bye

Well done proving my point there. People assume school is good because people tell them to. School is a terrible place for learning. All you learn at school is how to deal with people.

Anyway, I have absolutely no idea what your money issues have to do with your shitty teenage phase. You'd probably be a lot better off financially if you dropped all the stupidly expensive brand clothes.

@lexkymbeth:

> My money issues?  That was sapost to be to you -.- my phone keyword is retarted  the autocorrect. Mistakes correct with forefront? you must have the wroug idea of what emo is lol i would like to enform you on it but its 7 am and i have to get sleep.

I'm well aware of what emo is my cognitively challenged friend.

@Zonova:

> The kids twelve, i didn't learn how to properly spell until i was like… 13\. Cut the boy some slack :P Actually... i still can't properly spell o.o'

When I was 12 I had better spelling then him. And English is my second language. It's really not hard to type somewhat properly.