Find results in...

What feature would you want made?

Scott

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yami:

> Also, it may be a worthless visual feature.. But customizable guild name colors and small guild banners are never a bad thing!

Great idea, I will add it for sure.  I love small little features like that.

@DrNova:

> Has anything come of this list yet? Not the first time I've seen a similar post

Released: No
Almost Done: Yes, I'm well over half done with guilds I just started yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...
I have everything done except the Client side Interface, having trouble coming up with something I'm proud to release so if any one would like to help and make the Interface images for it send me a pm. You will get full credit in the tutorial for your work, as I am doing this for a tutorial for the community I am not willing to pay for this.  If no one gets a hold of me ill just release it with one of my shitty Interfaces and you will just need to make your own.

For any one who wants to help me test the guild system before I turn it into a tutorial here is the file.

Since no one answered my cry for some phri gfx I resorted to /commands to handle everything but the admin panel.

(Nothing else to really show picture wise, commands handle most guild activity)
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/e74d4b744c951a8b16401f7214fa2863.png)
This is per guild to, each can have its own names/ permissions

Use **/guild** in game to get all the commands, but here they are anyways

```
Make Guild: /guild make (GuildName)
To transfer founder status use /guild founder (name)
Invite to Guild: /guild invite (name)
Leave Guild: /guild leave
Open Guild Admin: /guild admin
View Guild: /guild view (online/all/offline)
Default is online, example: /guild view would display all online users.
Kick User: /guild kick (name)  'Works Online and offline
You can talk in guild chat with:  ;Message

```
Please post any error you find, and give me your opinion/suggestions/criticism.

There is still some small work to be done, so don't take this as a use it in my game release.

Okay ive played around with it for a bit and all seems to be working, all i can really suggest is if you are leader of a guild the ability to disband the entire guild would be a good touch, and maybe instead of displaying the guild name above player name make it display an acronym for guilds that have longer names. I am so looking forward to the tutorial man :D

Never gave up real life just delayed it, it's been 95% done for over a week now only had to finish Admin Panel saving, make the /guild kick command and fix some bugs.  Please let me know any issues/suggestions you have.

@Aeri:

> Maybe a choosable (Is that a word?) guild system that's 32x32 that you can upload?

What?

@Whack:

> I really think the guild system will be great. But I have to agree with Pinkamina, I want it where you can only go certain places when in a party. So that way you can have dungeons etc.

That's easy, I'll do it when I have some free time after the guild system is done.

@Her0â„¢:

> You mean a choosable (no its not lol) guild icon? And in some cases 32x32 would be as big as the sprite.

Oooooooh I got you upload no, guild icon yes.  I plan on you being able to select 2-3 images and off set them in any direction you want to allow for a lot of combos of icons.

• 4 weeks later...
@Scott:

> Now that I'm done with the guild system I'm looking for something new to work on, so I'm looking for new suggestions.

New suggestions? How about completing those suggestion that people have already said :P

@Zetasis:

> A working buff system that can both add and subtract stats. Would be great if there was a stack able option as well as a limit.

What he said and maybe also fixing the 'instant cast' for consumable items to go along with the stack option =p

Also maybe an elements system for spells, items, and npcs?
(example: fire strong vs. ice but weak vs. water o.o)

@Zetasis:

> ^ I don't really see how the is a feature…
>
> A working buff system that can both add and subtract stats. Would be great if there was a stack able option as well as a limit.

He's attempting to be a troll.

@Justn:

> What he said and maybe also fixing the 'instant cast' for consumable items to go along with the stack option =p
>
> Also maybe an elements system for spells, items, and npcs?
> (example: fire strong vs. ice but weak vs. water o.o)

That sounds like a lot of work to me x_X, but what do I know.