Find results in...

My 24-Hour Challenge

The New World

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yukiyo:

> one of the first bosses is a foul, despicable, pecking(?) o.O, beast of mass destruction who has been known throughout games to be a force to be reckoned with by even the mightiest of heroes.

Spoiler Alert: Evil chicken

@John:

> Sounds great, i hope to view the live stream today. Did you ever test out the npc warp feature and see if it was  bugged?

Nope.

@Eckhart:

> Spoiler Alert: Evil chicken

You forgot an important keyword in that spoiler. Also not evil, simply .. misunderstood.

Possibly (Probably) done with the streaming, going to just work on this in the allotted time I have left and get as much done as I can, over the streams and the like I've had plenty of new ideas and the such to implement and I'll be working on that, even after the 24-hour period.

This little hobby has been a fun experience for me, but I've realized it's not that much fun to watch coding. xP Especially in a live-planning stage. I still have oodles to do, and have Wing doing a GUI for me, hope that doesn't count as cheating. I'll still post progress here and screen shots when necessary.

Can't sleep, adding in some new tweaks. Trying to decide priorities for pre- and post- release. I fixed a bug with map instancing I hadn't noticed, and another with some Boss AI, was working on rendering trade, but I decided to include that in a post-release.

My main priorities for the rest of this 24 hour period is to get a bit of mapping done, add some items, monsters, etc. All those necessities, plus I'll be adding in the scripted skills, and will hopefully have the first tier ready. That will most likely conclude the beta release unless I think of something else.

I also need to attempt to fix some of the odd artifacts showing up with the tileset. I'm assuming parts are off by mere pixels.