Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dark Matter.

JohnPony

@John:

> Don't feel that way, just ignore those statements xD

Okay then, well I think that the Universe will end with a Big Bounce. Where the whole Universe will collapse in on it's self and cause another Big Bang. I think that this will happen and has happened before. Unless time it's self starts again, therefore meaning that the same universe would repeat itself. Or is repeating itself.

I also found something cool from Wikipedia.

"Assuming that dark energy continues to make the universe expand at an accelerating rate, 2×1012 (2 trillion) years from now, all galaxies outside the Local Supercluster will be red-shifted to such an extent that even gamma rays they emit will have wavelengths longer than the size of the observable universe of the time. Therefore, these galaxies will no longer be detectable in any way."

Basically, galaxies would float off into oblivion.

@John:

> It could also explain Déjà vu ;)

That would imply that the course of events is extremely similar every time, leaving humans to develop how they are in this planet earth. If you think about that, the odds could be impossibly small… Or, we're just living the same thing over and over again because every time the universe is exactly the same.

I'm not a physicist, but i think that at this point in time, we're at a point where hey're trying to figure out the entire universe and quantify it with a laws, like string theory. I had some really nice ideas about it a while back, but then i stopped caring and forgot ^^;
My bad

@Harris:

> Okay then, well I think that the Universe will end with a Big Bounce. Where the whole Universe will collapse in on it's self and cause another Big Bang. I think that this will happen and has happened before. Unless time it's self starts again, therefore meaning that the same universe would repeat itself. Or is repeating itself.

http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html
yeah.

@Eckhart:

> That would imply that the course of events is extremely similar every time, leaving humans to develop how they are in this planet earth. If you think about that, the odds could be impossibly small… Or, we're just living the same thing over and over again because every time the universe is exactly the same.

Not saying that it is true, but the possibility is always out there… Which would suck balls if true.

@Eckhart:

> That would imply that the course of events is extremely similar every time, leaving humans to develop how they are in this planet earth. If you think about that, the odds could be impossibly small… Or, we're just living the same thing over and over again because every time the universe is exactly the same.

Not going to lie but this reminded me of a book: [The End of Eternity](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_Eternity)

I've read a couple of times that dark energy is 70% of the universe, dark matter is 25%, and normal matter is 5%. Kind of strange how they figure this since they can't even observe its extistence.

@John:

> I find it easier to believe in this kind of stuff then religious stuff :p

How?
Not advocating christianity here, but I mean if I didn't know better it would make perfect sense that someone created us. We create things. Everything in this world seems to have a creator. The clothes I wear were made by a machine in a factory. Rocks were made from the ocean via sedimentation. Why can't we be made by an omnipotent force?

@Eckhart:

> How?
> Not advocating christianity here, but I mean if I didn't know better it would make perfect sense that someone created us. We create things. Everything in this world seems to have a creator. The clothes I wear were made by a machine in a factory. Rocks were made from the ocean via sedimentation. Why can't we be made by an omnipotent force?

Who made the creator then? If everything creates something else then something would have to create him, right?

Also, dinosaurs.

@Eckhart:

> How?
> Not advocating christianity here, but I mean if I didn't know better it would make perfect sense that someone created us. We create things. Everything in this world seems to have a creator. The clothes I wear were made by a machine in a factory. Rocks were made from the ocean via sedimentation. Why can't we be made by an omnipotent force?

Many things in religion especially Christianity have no hard evidence backing it up… Cause a virgin can totally give birth.

@Jungle:

> Neither does any of this, but at least it's interesting.

Im not christian bashing. I was just saying i could never get into the whole religion thing. You are right about facts though, Hardly any of this has evidence. Although to me it seems a bit more logical then some religious things.