Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nintendo 64

Draken

Breaking out my Nintendo 64 today. Ended up finding a very useful video on how to fix the analog sticks. Now if I can only find my copy of golden eye…

Whats some of your fav N64 games? and anyone still play on their old one?

I obsessed over Super Smash Bros at the time, was weird now that I think about it. Gauntlet Legends was fun, I would always rent when my cousins were over. GoldenEye of course, Chameleon Twist, Vigilante 8, Conker and my first game for the N64…Killer Instinct Gold which badly needs a sequel. Turok was my sht too.

@‭‭‭Marsh:

> Blasphemy
>
> Anyway, i love me some Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Majoras mask and Perfect Dark.

@renzo:

> Gauntlet Legends anyone?

…why are you guys just listing games you play at my house? Btw, we really should play SSB some time soon.

@In7el3ct:

> I'm pretty sure we played perfect dark at least once. Regardless, I have both.

Definitely not, anyway i did not realize you had this game. Why have we not been playing that! I freaken love that game. Next time we chill we have to play the crap out of that game. Speaking of… what are you doing tommorow?

@‭‭‭Marsh:

> Definitely not, anyway i did not realize you had this game. Why have we not been playing that! I freaken love that game. Next time we chill we have to play the crap out of that game. Speaking of… what are you doing tommorow?

Watchin' my brother's dog. I'll get the N64 set up.

I wasn't that big a fan of the N64, to be honest. That era I thought they were focusing way too much on the infantile 3D industry at the time, which greatly limited the system's game library (something that made the SNES so great).

Early console FPS weren't that great, and the rest were generally mediocre racing or flying games of some type. I liked the usual "classics", Goldeneye64 was pretty fun, and Star Fox, Mario Kart, and F-Zero. Except for the Zelda games, adventure and RPG games weren't really present (something that the SNES excelled in).

Although the PSX turned out to be more versatile with it's library, I wasn't too big on that system either (I don't like fragile, slow-loading CDs). In my opinion video game consoles started to die after the SNES / Genesis era; since then they've basically been crappy wannabe PCs.