Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My First Sprite Attempt

hisherwin

I don't think you would use a sprite of that size in any game besides some simulation-type ones (sim city… rolelrcoaster tycoon? ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png) )

Maybe try yourself on a bigger one (which will also allow you more space for being creative)

-seal

> You queers are too ducking nice to people. If you sugar coat bum candy and say nothings wrong, how the duck do you think people are going to improve?

Sugarcoating doesn't hurt. Usually, it's more effective. If you say "Looks good, but you would be even better if you did x" then they'll likely think you know something and follow your instruction. If you say something like "You ducking retard how did you even manage to duck that up? You need to do at least x in order to make it decent" then the person could either be hurt and give up, or think that you're just some asshole who says bum candy even when it's not true.

You don't call them retarded, you point out every flaw until they get it right. saying "wow thats so amazing just add shading and it'll be perfect" to this piece of art certainly isn't enough. I'm not saying you degrade them until they cry in a corner, I'm just saying don't say shit is good when it's not.

> You don't call them retarded, you point out every flaw until they get it right. saying "wow thats so amazing just add shading and it'll be perfect" to this piece of art certainly isn't enough. I'm not saying you degrade them until they cry in a corner, I'm just saying don't say bum candy is good when it's not.

Who is this fagg and why he's doing my job?

> You queers are too ducking nice to people. If you sugar coat sht and say nothings wrong, how the duck do you think people are going to improve?

Umm, nobody said nothing was wrong xD

Anywho, as Nook pointed out the legs are kind of stubby in relation to the body make the legs longer.

Also the black outline doesn't fit I would suggest a dark purple or something of the sort. The only shading going on are highlights which aren't even bright enough to stand out as so. Try something a bit bigger where you can add more detail.

Hey guys here is the Second Sprite Attempt , Well Rate it 1 - 10 Stars .. ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png) And i'll make more sprite attempt ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png) Haha

Updated the main post , Check it..