Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My old friend Idk what to do.

Zzbrandon

> Don't be a snitch.
>
> Mind your own ducking business and let your /friend/ do what he wants.
>
> Also, why would you post this on a forum where about half the users smoke pot?

I have to agree and disagree.

Agree: Don't be a snitch. Even thinking about informing the police of your friends illegal activities does NOT constitute a friendship; people like you is the reason why the world is insufferably infected with betrayal and mistrust.

Disagree: Half the users smoke pot? 3/4 of the users don't even know how to ducking spell "marijuana", let alone what it is, what it's used for, or even how to use it.

> Also why wouldnt police care I think they would he using an illegal substance

It honestly sounds like you're nothing more than a sheltered moron who's jealous of not being a part of the "in-crowd". Also, do not refer to "Josh" as being a "friend" anymore; you are far from anything resembling a friend of anyone's with your reasoning or lack thereof.

> Why would I want to follow a crowd when I can be myself, so if a crowd goes killing people im supposed to follow.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile. ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 17

> I have to agree and disagree.
>
> Agree: Don't be a snitch. Even thinking about informing the police of your friends illegal activities does NOT constitute a friendship; people like you is the reason why the world is insufferably infected with betrayal and mistrust.
>
> Disagree: Half the users smoke pot? 3/4 of the users don't even know how to ducking spell "marijuana", let alone what it is, what it's used for, or even how to use it.

I was making a joke.

> Why would I want to follow a crowd when I can be myself, so if a crowd goes killing people im supposed to follow.

![](http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/402697_532449896771652_1659740434_n.jpg)

> i wish i was high so i could at least laugh at this thread, instead im just sitting here wondering DAFUG did i just read? Brandon there is a reason snitches get beat up…

They act tough during conversations with 12 year old kids over the internet?

Definitly not acting tough im just saying he is more likely to get beat up by his "friend" if he is going out of his way to get them into trouble. if he really had a problem with it he would go to his friends parents any way. the fact that he wants to go straight to the cops seems like he just wants to get people into trouble.

> My old friend Josh, started using marijuana and he is in highschool. I live in Connecticut and I really dont know if I should tell the police or not. Would they even care or believe me?

Don't call the cops, you are not a friend if you do that.

Let him make his own life decisions, he doesn't need you to set his path for him, if he is going to go down hill, calling the cops wont help, if anything probably make things worse, as his

life will become worse and most likely will turn to harder drugs, ironically all because you screwed his life up.

If you are really concerned talk to him, or even better smoke a joint and loosen up!! ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

Connecticut huh? Small world what part?

Cops around here won't do much expecially if its small amount of weed. You get like a 50 dollar ticket thats is it. But it will be on his record forever hard to get a job as is plus you will lose all trust you have with this friend. If you guys are really friends talk to him man to man. If he doesn't listen and you still feel uncomfomfortable find new frends its not the end of the world.

Don't listen to these guys it is nice that you care that much about your friend, it is hard around here not to fall for the peer presure. Yea it does feel good when you hit that high but when the smoke clears you are the same guy. Hope it works out. Good luck