Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Close.

Iscn

Later, when they'll ask me in an interview, what inspired my company's name I'll tell them, some generic stranger on a forum full of 13 years old gave it to me, and they will all laugh at me interactive.

LWTAMIAIWIMCNITTSGSOAFFOTYOGITMATWALAMI for short.

Or FID

This one is short for "Fuck, I'm Dumb".

> I am not ACTUALLY USING Any thing most these guys say. I was just Looking at their ideas and though( if they have any) and i already have a company name.

Then why ask? ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

Drop the plural. No companies use "Interactives", only "Interactive", "Interactive Media", or "Interactive Arts".

Use something that is close to you. For example, for my game we had to come up with a name for our development group to register for a few things. Rusher lives in the Netherlands, and I live in the US, so we decided to combine both of those and go with Netherica. That was also the name of our Minecraft survival map and our Haven and Hearth fort. You could use something like that, your hometown, or a past username.

1\. Pick a noun/verb/etc

2\. Add Studios/Games/Etc

3\. ???

4\. Profit

It's almost like how we came up with "Cracked Pixel Games". We thought about how game development had graphics and how they had pixels. We slapped a noun with Pixels and added the Studios/Games part.

Why does almost no one on this forum admit to stupid mistakes or wrongs. If you get negative criticism or someone points out something idiotic, accept it and move on, don't make excuses and try and avoid it.

> I am not ACTUALLY USING Any thing most these guys say. I was just Looking at their ideas and though( if they have any) and i already have a company name.

*facepalm*