Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[WIP-Take 1] Cinder Logo

Socuine

It's my opinion, but the logo should somehow represent the title "Cinder: Igniting Embers" better. This could be done with color, as kreator said, or possibly images (like an igniting flame for an "i" dot). While its a nice logo I dont think it gives does the title of the game (which is great) justice.

I would've expected some flame-influenced bits in the logo. Also you should probably consider using a shorter URL cause the long TODF one just takes away from the background.

I like the logo… kinda. I think the logo that you created doesn't reflect the house style of the graphics of the actual game. For example, If I was creating a logo, the main aim would be to create a friendly aesthetic. The font that you've chosen looks too serious to be a logo for Cinder. To me it would be a perfect logo for a medieval or war game. Just imagine logging into the game and seeing that logo and then when they actually play the game, there's a surge of colourful avatars and environments.

- Wins

If you do play around with flames as an idea, I've got a "suggestion" to try. I made this a couple years ago for the heck of it:

>! ![](http://localhostr.com/file/zvAJtU0/tbwip.png)

Note the flame on the end. You could do something similar on the "R" in cinder. Still, you should try the light or engraving down the "I" like entity as well. Not both at the same time, but may as well give either a shot. I think it looks fantastic so far, though, Glenn.

I like it overall, but I noticed two things;

Vibrant is spelled wrong.

I think it sounds better as "an enchanting storyline" instead of "enchanting storyline".

Also as everyone else said, flames would be cool. ![^_^](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.png)