Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[PAID HIGH] Vb.Net Job

That's pretty trivial. Once could replace it with SFML and use OpenGL if they wanted, Lidgren is a pretty good networking choice… not that I'm opting to do this. It's a lot of work, you're going to have to offer a LOT of money and some kind of other incentive.

For $350 and 2 months, I'll do it; that's also selling you a license for my socket library. $300 of that charge is just because you're wanting it done in VB. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

lolwhywouldyoudothis. Why don't you actually learn VB.net and begin to write your own engine. I did that last year when I had pretty much very little to no knowledge of VB6 and now I can pretty much sit down and solve most VB6 problems.

> lolwhywouldyoudothis. Why don't you actually learn VB.net and begin to write your own engine. I did that last year when I had pretty much very little to no knowledge of VB6 and now I can pretty much sit down and solve most VB6 problems.

I lol'd.

[attachment=394:ironyisabitch.jpg]

How about a trusted admin creates a Paypal account and people that would like to contribute to this add the money to that pot. When 350 is collected pay Budweiser. The people that contributed get the source. But there should be a minimum amount you could contribute. With daxtercc's 50 bucks that's 300 more to go which is really cheep and can be easily done with a community that has a user base this huge.

My bad, for suggesting. Locked. Found a sucker to do it anyway. You all have common sence ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png) Congratz.