Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[W.I.P] Enthalion

MadalinV

> Buttons are better now. You might wanna make the text smaller though? 'Quit Game' is a bit, crowded.
>
> And the the logo is a bit too high. Put some home box on it by the way, it feels like an empty space.
>
> So far, it improved.

hmm… I'll see what I can do...

We are changing the website host, since the current host has a traffic limit, and if we get over 5 users browsing at the same time, it blocks the website for a while --__--

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> +1 for majorly over done GUI, there's way too much going on at once.

Hmmm… Ok, them should I make one in ms paint? >_> seriously now, i know that is your opinion, but the others say it's good (except a couple modifies). So don't expect me to change the whole gui, just because a newbie doesn't like it. I'm pretty busy, so I don't really have to to redo it. And I won't do it.

> Agreed, just remove "Game" after "Quit" and there you go.

Hmmm… Ok, or I'll type "exit". But "quit" sounds good too.... I'll see what i can do.

> Hmmm… Ok, them should I make one in ms paint? >_> seriously now, i know that is your opinion, but the others say it's good (except a couple modifies). So don't expect me to change the whole gui, just because a newbie doesn't like it. I'm pretty busy, so I don't really have to to redo it. And I won't do it.
>
> Hmmm... Ok, or I'll type "exit". But "quit" sounds good too.... I'll see what i can do.

A newbie with 4 years more time here than you.

I lurk, big deal.

I meant in regards to the original post that it was majorly overdone, I see on this page there's another GUI menu at the top somewhere, that's a pretty nice GUI tbh. Whether it's official or not, it should be official, it looks great.

Also, a few pages back Growlith said some stuff about you, and I completely agree with him.

You act like a 10 year old and you shoot everyone down for criticism, if you can't deal with criticism then GTFO or don't post (follow my example.)

You really need to learn to play nicely rather than be a complete tool to a majority of the people who posted on this thread.

> Hmmm… Ok, them should I make one in ms paint? >_> seriously now, i know that is your opinion, but the others say it's good (except a couple modifies). So don't expect me to change the whole gui, just because a newbie doesn't like it. I'm pretty busy, so I don't really have to to redo it. And I won't do it.
>
> Hmmm... Ok, or I'll type "exit". But "quit" sounds good too.... I'll see what i can do.

I believe most ppl who say it's good is trying to avoid flame baiting

i dont know how come u dont get warning for kicking off other people opinion

I swear to god God (yeah how ironic) was here for a very long time, i still remember having an odd conversation with him in the shout box atleast 1 year ago when he claim that "he is god and he know everything".

You are the only one who is busy?

goddamn it i have hw to do why am i wasting my time typing this, not to mention my CASHEE test is next month, SAT next year, and blah blah blah oh god im so stressed out

yet

im taking my time

writing you

a lovely lovely very calming and loving criticism

<3

seriously

stop

kicking other people criticism okay?

D:

inb4 i get warning

inb4 inb4

Now

a comment come from an Advanced Member. Her name is Yumi, she said the GUI look too… bright, doesnt fit the background, and it too simple also, it simply look too bland. Fix it or not up to u, but it her opinion

> I believe most ppl who say it's good is trying to avoid flame baiting
>
> i dont know how come u dont get warning for kicking off other people opinion
>
> I swear to god God (yeah how ironic) was here for a very long time, i still remember having an odd conversation with him in the shout box atleast 1 year ago when he claim that "he is god and he know everything".
>
> You are the only one who is busy?
>
> goddamn it i have hw to do why am i wasting my time typing this, not to mention my CASHEE test is next month, SAT next year, and blah blah blah oh god im so stressed out
>
> yet
>
> im taking my time
>
> writing you
>
> a lovely lovely very calming and loving criticism
>
> <3
>
> seriously
>
> stop
>
> kicking other people criticism okay?
>
> D:
>
> inb4 i get warning
>
> inb4 inb4
>
> Now
>
> a comment come from an Advanced Member. Her name is Yumi, she said the GUI look too… bright, doesnt fit the background, and it too simple also, it simply look too bland. Fix it or not up to u, but it her opinion

Didn't knew you're a girl o.O

> A newbie with 4 years more time here than you.
>
> I lurk, big deal.
>
> I meant in regards to the original post that it was majorly overdone, I see on this page there's another GUI menu at the top somewhere, that's a pretty nice GUI tbh. Whether it's official or not, it should be official, it looks great.
>
> Also, a few pages back Growlith said some stuff about you, and I completely agree with him.
>
> You act like a 10 year old and you shoot everyone down for criticism, if you can't deal with criticism then GTFO or don't post (follow my example.)
>
> You really need to learn to play nicely rather than be a complete tool to a majority of the people who posted on this thread.

If it's posted by me, be sure it's official -__-

>! +Added updater, still need to turn scrollbars
>! * Modified the text on Quit Game button to simply Quit
>! * Changed font on ingame buttons to the one from the buttons from the main menu
>! * Repositioned the chat and menu to fit in their corners
>! +Updated screenshots on the topic

>! *Changed host, now the website doesn't have a traffic limit
>! +Message box with links to ad blockers for browsers (since the free hosting has ads)
>! * Working on forum
>! +Added copyright to el-grimlock and Widacki for their resources I've used (They're members of deviantart, not eclipse, so don't bother searching here)
>! +Added error pages for the most common website errors ( 403, 404, 408, 500, 502, 504)
>! * Optimized website images
>! * Website has gzip compressing enabled

> [![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/b73bf18d51c66c36a0267ab8d808fb1e.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#b73bf18d51c66c36a0267ab8d808fb1e.png)
>
> This is what he means by "cutted" perhaps.

Hmm.. I didn't saw it… I'll try to fix this...

> [![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/b73bf18d51c66c36a0267ab8d808fb1e.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#b73bf18d51c66c36a0267ab8d808fb1e.png)
>
> This is what he means by "cutted" perhaps.

Fixed it. It's pointless to make another screenshot just to show that xD.

Is English your native tongue? If not, please do consider this as a tip: You might wanna find someone who is good with English and fix those spellings and grammars. A game with improper spellings/grammars will ruin it. So yeah, I'm not saying your English is not understandable, it's just, the spelling and grammar matters.