Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, my name is Andrew I'm 25 years old and I'm from Brazil advanced knowledge in all the following areas: Programming, Pixel Art, Design, Mapper. I can help with any questions regarding the eclipse, my knowledge is greater about eclipse-evolution.Criei a company with the ambition of creating several games, including the theme of bleach, fairy tail, naruto, one piece, medieval and futuristic, the company is called 'Empty games', and it has fixed members who help me in all projects and created an engine on top of EE 2.7, it is called Empty Engine and she intend to do with all those games mentioned. Soon I am not available for ingrenar on game projects, however I can help them with possible errors.

Forgive me for possible mistakes, my English is not very good, haha.

I closed the site now earlier, we are doing an overhaul on it, possibly coming back next week, the engine that I and my team we have very complex systems, you will see when adopting the topic of my project, so do not intend to make available it, however I think about doing another engine to post for you, open source and free of course!

• 3 weeks later...
*clears throat* I'm back. Our project never died; we simply had to rewrite it from the ground up to suit our needs, CS:DE wasn't cutting it and we had a bigger vision. Alas, between my spare time infront of my computer(s) coding, and work (we've recently opened up two near collaborative emergency centers so I've been very busy with work), I've found my way back to these forums, where Splattered all began. If you need programming advice, I'll check my PMs regularly. Otherwise, MSN [[email protected]]([email protected]) XBOX Live MaritimeMedic and of course my other game [www.samugames.com/artifact](http://www.samugames.com/artifact)

> Wait, this is a game development community? ![:huh:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.png)

They keep telling me this, im pretty sure they just dont undersatnd what this community is here for.

Hey all. I'm new to this site but not the community. I was around while the original Mirage Online was up and running; I was around when everything went dark and when it eventually migrated over to Shannara; I was around for the launch of Kael's server and for the Player World's launch; I was there for Secret's of Mirages' launch and played on and off for years; I was there when Mirage-Source was spawned and I was also there when it went dark; So now I'm back once again.

Random internet searches from time to time bring up some pretty interesting things. You'd be surprised at the number of games that have been made using Mirage Online as a template with no credible references leading back to the original developer(s). One of those searches brought me here and I was delighted to see that Consty was mentioned and that a pretty informal history of Mirage Online was given; albeit I wasn't pleased about nor surprised that the author of the post called Consty a "bloke".

Anywho. I was certified in VB6 back in 2002\. Programming has been a hobby of mine since I was about 14 years old. I've wrote pretty much everything from AOL bots for the role-playing community and web-based turn-style games to text-based ORPG's. I'm currently interested in moving over to .NET and writing a very extensive ORPG that utilizes TcpClient/Listener in VB 2010\. I'm also interested in expanding my OOP knowledge and helping others understand basic programming theory ranging from data types and order of operations to networking and database management.

If anyone has any questions about me or the project(s) that I'm working on, don't be afraid to PM me or reply to this post.

p.s. Due to the restrictions set on the "Unrelated Projects" forum, I won't be able to share any information about the ORPG project until my post count reaches 25.