Password=

[code][Graphics]

Night= 113

[b]

But if i erase the

[/b]

[b]

It run but i have a crazy error:

When i login to in the client it open all the editor and then say Unecorable DX8 error:

Screenshot

[url]http://gyazo.com/2c355a61d1c20733484440420b073562[/url][/b][/code]
```

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you also deleted```
? Considering the resource editor isn't related to this tutorial, I'm guessing you messed something up.

This is an excellent time to learn [url]how to debug in VB6[/url]. I recommend the break-line approach.
```

> Have you also deleted```
> ? Considering the resource editor isn't related to this tutorial, I'm guessing you messed something up.
>
> This is an excellent time to learn [url]how to debug in VB6[/url]. I recommend the break-line approach.
>
> If you want i can show to you in teamviwer ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)
>
> Say me your skype and i will add ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)
> ```

Pretty sure I never wrote this to edit the Resource section of it all. So yeap, you messed up elsewhere.

EDIT: To clarify, it's Stein with a name change. I got bored of being 'Stein'. Too many people thinking it was my real name.

• 1 month later...
Have a error when i put this "Night" in Public Enum MapLayer D: ( Server-side - I have Eclipse FF )

This:

```
ResourceCache(mapnum).ResourceData(Resource_Count).cur_health = Resource(Map(mapnum).Tile(x, y).Data1).health

```
The subscript is out of range

So because you did something wrong it doesn't work? Of course not. It's likely that you never loaded anything into the variable or anything. That part won't cause issues depending on versions as it's pretty much just global VB6 as long as those variables exist.

• 3 months later...
Looking Back At this I don't really think this is really necessary since DX8 has tinting. Admin Please Lock
. The post will remain the same if anyone would want to take a look at this. WARNING: This topic will not be supported so nobody will fix not any errors if you get one.

• 1 year later...
When I try to connect the client to the server, I get this error: Error 9 runtime, the subindex is out of range.
But not this day / night, works perfectly, the error only comes with client / day / night server. I installed runtimes, use the engine EOTFF (Eclipse Origin The Final Frontier)
Individually, client / server - day / night started well, the problem is when I try to login

//

Cuando intento conectar el cliente con el servidor, me sale este error: Error 9 en tiempo de ejecución, el subindice está fuera de intervalo.
Pero sin esto de dia/noche, anda perfecto, el error sólo sale con cliente/servidor day/night. Tengo los runtimes instalados, uso el engine EOTFF (Eclipse Origin The Final Frontier)
Individualmente, cliente/servidor - día/noche, inician bien, el problema es cuando intento hacer el login
![](http://i.imgur.com/38q1czr.png)