Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hmm…

brutal

:O is it really brutal?!?!?!?!?!?!??1?!??!?1?!?111115649471!!!! :)

*waits for the "Who is brutal?"* :P

Anyways, I r back hopefully for good this time (Sorry I had to leave AGAIN I would rather not go into detail we will just say its been a LONG few months…)

If any of you remember me that is :)

Also Spike WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!!! Not putting me in the legends list >.> (I see how it is give unnown a spot even though me and him worked side by side programming EE for months on end (<3 unnown 4 eva)), Don't worry Taco Master Nickkos caught your mistake and fixed it in his post :)

<3 Taco Master Nickkos

Brutal

P.S. someone wana fill me in on whats going on around here?

P.S2 *hopes there are alot of members that used to be here still here I <3 you all :) (Well most of you the spammers can leave w/e they fell good

edit:
PS3 HEY WHO EDITED THE THINGY UNDER MY NAME TO Ex :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Good old Niko, I know had some problems right after I came back in Jan :\. I'm doing good now (Hope it lasts this time :)) Are you on a diff MSN or did you stop using it (Or are you hiding? :P) (PM me the response if you want)

and TY Klanz :)

Hey Techno, I remember you :), Nm latley (Thank god), Have been working on some Wii Homebrew in C/C++ and thats about it :P (I was working on my homebrew when I open a spritesheet and though "Holy shit I need to check Eclipse…") Good to be back :) Plan on staying around for awhile :) (If I disappear again assume my GF broke up with me because at this point that's the only thing that could take me down, According to my mom Im 17 and have had to endure a more stress then she ever has and that most people never even come close to encountering in there lifetimes (Yes its that bad >.> and yes my GF is that important to me) )

PS Sorry for any spelling mistakes there may be, Its 2am and im headed to bed...

Anyway, Good night. Be back tomorrow :)

@Brutal:

> Hey Techno, I remember you :), Nm latley (Thank god), Have been working on some Wii Homebrew in C/C++ and thats about it :P (I was working on my homebrew when I open a spritesheet and though "Holy shit I need to check Eclipse…") Good to be back :) Plan on staying around for awhile :) (If I disappear again assume my GF broke up with me because at this point that's the only thing that could take me down, According to my mom Im 17 and have had to endure a more stress then she ever has and that most people never even come close to encountering in there lifetimes (Yes its that bad >.> and yes my GF is that important to me) )
>
> PS Sorry for any spelling mistakes there may be, Its 2am and im headed to bed...
>
> Anyway, Good night. Be back tomorrow :)

holy sh1t good nights man i should be goin to sleep i got training for a job tomorrow