Lenton

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AkselJ:

> Hai guyz

@The:

> ![](http://th158.photobucket.com/albums/t91/Broodstar13372/th_EpicFailGuy.jpg)
>
> Now, This is a story all about how my life got flip turned upside down and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there i ll tell u how i became a prince of a town call bell air.
>
> In West Philadelphia, born n raised in da playground is where i spent most of my days, chillin out, maxin,relaxin all cool n all, shootin some b-ball outside of school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good started makin trouble in my neighbourhood i got in one lil fight n my mum got scared n said u your movin with your antie and uncle in bell air.
>
> I begged and i pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kiss n then she gave me my ticket, i put my walk man on n thoguht i might as well kick it.
> First class Yo dis is bad drinkin orange juice out of a champgne glass! Is this what the people of bell air live like? hmmm this might be alright.
>
> but wait i hear da prissy bourgious n all that, is dis da type of place dat they should send dis cool cat, i dont think so ill c wen i get there i hope their prepared for the prince of bell air!
>
> well er the plane landed, n wen i came out there was dude looked like a cop standin there wit my name out i aint tryin to get arrested yet i just got here. I spring with the quickness like lighning just appeared.
> I whistled for a cab n wen it came near the license plate said fresh n there was dice in the mirror, if anything i can say that dis cab was rare but i thought na forget it yo home to bell air.
>
> I pulled up to house about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo home smell ya later, i looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bell air.
>
> Regards,
>   Epic Fail Guy.

Regards,
  Godlord.