Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wind Slayer

mrmiguu

I think people from Eclipse should start playing Wind Slayer, you guys know how these forums have a WOW Guild, well we should also make a WindSlayer guild (If you like it at least). My character's name is MrMiguu (who would have guessed?) and I'm a Lv.10 Rogue going on Assassin. I play on Ch.1\. I get rather lonely and bored playing all alone, and just knowing that people are playing of which I know then that would make it much more enjoyable.

Um, this is the Open Beta english version, go to windslayer.net to download the game and register an account, add me if you do play!

![](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/windslayer1.png)

See you there!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's another game, the sprites are obviously different. Just because the 2 games are both side scrolling doesnt make them that alike. Thi game hs different physics than maple story and theres PVP, 6 jobs (maple story has 4 jobs) and this game has different collision variables. I have played the Korean version, I was impressed but I couldn't do quests, so I waited for this version.

:Hint: do every single quest till Lv.10 it makes leveling a whole lot easier.

Nice job Hail (and levelized), I decided to make a rogue, add him [Counting](http://Counting). Haha, Anna and I were PvPing people today, it was fun (our team got raaped) but some good matches, I won all mine (except for the ones vs. Mischief)

See you tomarrow~~!!